Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Yes, base MF 00184 for 22 models. I’m pushing for 14K and dealer thinks I’m way off… 15K might be possible, let’s see.

Honestly, and I’m not just saying this to make a point, my response would literally never be “are you joking” if someone had something that I wanted.

If I knew I had something someone else wanted, I might take that angle, but only if it was extremely warranted (they were being rude and/or I realized they were only going to respond to aggression).

I should amend The Process™ to include this as #1:

At all times throughout The Process™, be polite and respectful of the time of all the people that you interact with. You never know when you will encounter someone again.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The EQS Landfill. Shame? Shame? Shame?

What are these numbers you keep throwing around? Could be really good or really bad just depending on taxes and rebates

So break it down. MSRP, pre-incentive discount, incentives aka rebates, etc etc.

There are plenty of fish in the sea. Someone offering zero discount isn’t worthy of further discussions, and as such they didn’t have what I wanted. Best to stop wasting everyones time then

Anyways, Im glad you had a good experience. I did not and I don’t mind sharing that. I did have an excellent experience with @oarfish18 and Im happy to recommend anyone on this forum to directly work with her.

1 Like

I’ve been disappointed with the NorCal dealers. They throw out nice discount %s like the one David is showing, but when you get the actual price sheet you see that they add a bunch of add-ons and/or pocket the 2500 rebate.

3 Likes

Not the one that is offered from finance. Maybe some other type of insurance through AAA. I usually buy used tires (same brand) off eBay since I haven’t bought the wheel/tire insurance in the past. Not sure what the price of these are though.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: The EQS Landfill. Shame? Shame? Shame?

Can someone explain to me whether I am going to be absolutely screwed getting a RWD car living in the northeast? A few big car friends of mine said it isn’t a problem as long as I get some snow tires in the winter?

Let’s start off with the EQS you’re targeting, does it have 20 or 21” wheels

The tires are fairly expensive, so add that to your monthly cost

But can you? Not a rhetorical question. Do US tire retailers have winter tires for this car?

They are 20" and come with all seasons

They must…the EQS doesn’t have special wheels that they don’t make tires for…I would just look up the size and get the correct one.

Not sure about the 20 but you can get the Nokian Hakkas for 21s. Size is 265/40/R21

https://m.tirerack.com/tires/TireSearchResults.jsp?filtered=true&width=255%2F&ratio=45&diameter=20#0

Here I did the leg work for you

Hint: the first tire has a 2018 DOT date, skip that option

You’re looking at about 1200 shipped

Plus $120-150 each time you swap tires between seasons
You’re looking at 4 tire changes, so factor in 1800.
Are you ok with that?

Keep it then ?

Or I can just keep the stock all seasons on the car…or just drive a parents car if the weather is bad. The stock all seasons should last…no?

NYC will get like 2 inches of snow at best if this past winter is any indication.

1 Like

One thing for you to consider @Kellstar and all the other EQS owners is that the summers are not only bad idea for year round use, but summers also wear out quickly.
A second set of winter or all season tires (or wheel/ tire combo) is going to cost you $$ but can likely save you $$ on turning in tires below wear limit

2 Likes

I believe the EQS450+ with 20" comes with standard all seasons?