Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread

What area was this in? and congratulations!!!

Go to Edmunds forums and find the right thread and ask the question. They’ll respond pretty quickly.

Guess im not the only one who does not handle rejections well.

1 Like

Assuming 2023 450 SUV----

0.00239 MF and 67% residual on a 24/7.5

1 Like

This is a fantastic deal!!

Thanks for sharing your deal, but no need to post your contract. My $0.02.

5 Likes

Lol people will already be messaging them to get a copy of the contract so that their dealer “could match”.

3 Likes

So glad to see ‘the process’ (this is awesome – sounds like a self-help program for leasehackrs) worked for you too, and congrats on getting a great deal!!

6 Likes

Or if you do post, only show MSRP and monthly payment as proof. Black everything else out

Take the state out of your post also….

Called it. Not sure if I missed it, was this SUV or Sedan?

I know this falls outside of the forum, but does anyone have any reputable recommendations for shipping a car within the US? Will be shipping a car from a dealer to my house in about 3-4 days time and need some tips. Not sure which of these truck companies I can trust?

@drdvrgs ’s contact.

2 Likes

Wow. You only posted your deal about 30 minutes ago.

It’s a sedan :slight_smile:

1 Like

theyre all scumbags. dont sign off when you get the car if their is any damage without it being noted down first. film the whole thing. The bigger name brands are better but theyre expensive

1 Like

@Clutch has a guy that I’ve used a couple times and been happy with.

1 Like

Just for perspective… when I was looking for my BMW, I found 20 dealers in a 50-mile radius around LA, and 10 in NorCal. Hit them all up… lots of rejection but you only need one to say yes.

For those that can’t/won’t put in the effort, I’d say the path of least resistance is to work with a broker. Too many people have unrealistic expectations now :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Would happily pay someone to source me a good deal on this. Where would I find a willing party?

Depends what you consider a good deal…I could probably get you 15% off pre-incentive.