Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

For a hamburger… I can refer you to an EQS dealer.

(too soon?)

1 Like

it appears to be only front.

I’m not sure if this is a gimmick so you can upload vids to your Instagram or so you can have footage in case of an accident

Yea it’s front only and you need a USB drive plugged in to even enable it. Not as great as the Tesla ones.

2 Likes

It’s worth it

When does Mercedes lease support end for 2022 models?

Supposedly April

1 Like

So I was sitting at a stoplight this morning and my entire screen turned into an “intersection camera”. It was pretty cool. The visibility didn’t really help at all though.

1 Like

Yea it’s another thing to distract you lol, you can turn it off though.

1 Like

For what it’s worth, I transferred over a $34.75 dash cam that I had previously installed in my BMW. All it took was 1 hour of finagling with various wires, and now I get to maximize a prior investment!

PJ

1 Like

Semi off topic, nothing is even remotely close to fruition but just out of curiosity, what would the process be for CA residents leasing from out of state? Seen a few threads here discuss how tedious the process is especially regarding SMOG/VIN verification, well now we got an EV…

2 Likes

That’s not semi off topic, that is way off topic for this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I see 2 loaners available near me for 2023 EQS SUV and when i called them , the max pre incentive they are offering is 5% pre incentive. Am I crazy to ask between 15-20% ?

1 Like

You are not crazy, they are crazy for only offering you 5%!

1 Like

You’re not crazy, but it does not sound like this dealer is looking to play ball. If I were in your shoes, I would move onto another dealer.

FWIW, the sedan had better deals.

3 Likes

Yes, 99% of the time when a dealer comes out of the box with an offer that is light years away from where you want to be, it’s better to just move on. I think I’ve been surprised on this one time over the years. Otherwise, generally it is a waste of effort.

5 Likes

Don’t forget you are chasing a unicorn deal, it’s never easy

3 Likes

I was offered 12% off pre incentive on an AWD EQS (apx 110k MSRP.). I politely informed them that I am going to wait. I would gladly take the car at 20%+ off before incentives now but don’t have a pronounced need for another vehicle until the end of Q2 so will watch and wait as they continue to be slow sellers.

Best I have is 9.5% off msrp pre-incentives on a demo suv awd.

Well apparently CA dealers especially bay area are not to be bothered for the most part, trying to venture out ways to see if there are deals to be had lol

Make offers, don’t ask for quotes and then engage in haggling.

7 Likes