Mercedes-Benz Lease Deals Nationwide

APRIL PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS

24 GLE 350 LEASING FOR AS LOW AS $854 PER MONTH

*2023 NEW & DEMO GLB-EQB-CLA-GLC-CLS FIRE SALE

** 36 Month 2023 E-350 leasing for as low as $468 Per Month*

• 3 REMAINING 23 EQB’S*

*******I no longer have any 2023 EQE / EQS available. Only 2024.

****All communication should go through LeaseHackr or via email at Mercedesdealsmidwest@gmail.com
Please, refrain from calling directly to the dealership.

Hey folks! Below are separate links to my current EQ and ICE inventory lease deals. These are priced for 36 months, 7,500 miles, $2,500 due at signing, and do not include tax. If you need to make adjustments to the miles per year or money down please contact me at MercedesDealsMidwest@gmail.com. Please forward me your zip code for estimated tax. Payments are quoted for current month only.

Clicking the stock number displays the window sticker.

EQ Lease Deals

ICE Lease Deals

Once ready to make a purchase, please email me a copy of your driver’s license, confirmation where the vehicle will be registered, lease scenario (length, miles, money down), and vehicle of choice.

2 Likes

Do these include Fleet already?

Hey Yhn1031. These include the MIB incentive. Fleet incentive is available.

Just for clarification, these don’t include the incentives like the PenFed (5500). I’m pretty sure it is like the Sams Club/AMEX incentive.

Correct. However, these quotes include the Mercedes Incentive Bonus. This varies by model and cannot be stacked with the fleet incentive. If you let me know which model you are looking at I can tell you the difference between MIB and fleet/affinity.

For example the EQE SUV has an MIB of $4,000, if you qualify for fleet that discount would be removed and the incentive of $5,500 applied.

You are making this way too hard for yourself, so let me save you some hassles. So, when I was with Mercedes, I’ve always included Fleet/Affinity because 99% of leasehackrs had it either with Amex, or Sam’s Club, PenFed, or etc. Don’t do MIB, or people will look elsewhere.

3 Likes

Appreciate the feedback! Thanks.

Potentially interested in EQE SUV in OH have penfed/amex. Please pm sample deal if anything is available.

Sent you an email - thanks!

I’m in Nebraska - looking for 3rd row options. Do you have anything? EQS would be sweet.

In Iowa looking for EQE SUV but are there any other options than the 7,500 miles?

Hi Amy,
Thank you for your Inquiry! Yes, Mercedes has 10, 12 & 15,000 Mile Options. The Mileage will change the structure of the deal. How many Miles would you need?

If anyone in Midwest looking for EQS I would suggest checking with him. He gave me a good discount on the EQS SUV. It didn’t work for me because unfortunately I got my heart set on a differently optioned car (more expensive :person_facepalming:) so I hope someone in forum gets this one.

He was very easy to communicate, no games, he made the effort to give me good pricing without wasting time.

2 Likes

I’m in Utah interested in any 3 row EQS deals you have.

Sent you an email. Looking for an EQE/EQS SUV. Have sams club, if you have loaners let me know. I would like to see lease details if possible.

Thanks!

@mbdealsmidwest

Still looking. Bump.

Sorry, I no longer have any 2023 EQs available.

Hi just sent an email inquiry regarding the S class ! Thanks

@mbdealsmidwest Do you have any deals on EQS 350 models currently, Reg will be in Illinois.

Looking for 36mo or 24mo / 10K miles , Black or White Exterior

Thanks

interested in 2023 E350, any deals? in FL.