Mercedes Benz E300 - Lease

did the may MF change. any other incentives this month

1 Like

The May MF and RV numbers should be available from Edmunds tomorrow or Thursday.

couldnt find may incentives in edmonds. any body had luck.

I spoke to a dealer they are saying mid-day

Here is the information currently available in the Edmunds forum:

E300 RWD 36/12K, .00117 and 58%
E300 4MATIC 36/15K, .00092 and 56% (I believe the RV for 36/12K is 58%)

for a 4MATIC … I believe the MF is slightly better than April … but didn’t the RV go down.
I could have sworn it was 62% for 10k and 60 or 61 for 12k …

exactly, it was. The RV is now 59% for 36/10k

so E300 is not lucrative anymore … would they ever increase the RV after it’s reduced?

From my observations, MF and RV move together. If MF goes down as it did from April to May, RV will decrease also. The effect is one offsets the other. I ran the new MF and RV numbers against my final lease numbers from last month and the May numbers make the monthly, before tax, a bit over $14 higher.

I am interested in lease a E300 too, but it looks all the mass dealer listed above is far from me, I am in NY city. Any problem with lease the car from very far away? For the annual maintenance or issues can I just go the dealer nearby? Thanks!

i kept an open mind and was flexible on color and brand (ok with bmw, mb, audi, volvo). i was looking for a great deal on a loaded.
bmw ended msd. MB lowered RV. volvo dealers are not game. audi leases suck.

damn. its like end of times. lol.

ill finish my current lease in couple of months. ill stay put and wait for great deal.

thats exactly what I plan to do…good luck

any good deals on E300

Search the forums. Many of us have recently leased the E300 at solid rates.

I’m on the forum multiple hours a day … I can swear by that, I haven’t seen any solid deals in last few weeks.
I haven’t seen anyone getting the mid 400’s on 59k msrp in a while. last I saw good deals were march and early april. nothing in last couple of weeks.

It’s possible still negotiating so hopefully will come down even more lol

that is on a loaner im assuming

if its a non loaner then solid price. add msd and its a deal

Its a loaner, look at the mileage

with the low RV this month. the only way to get it under 500 would be to get 15% off msrp before incentives and do msd