Mercedes-Benz Demo/Loaner Vehicles $0 Down,1st Payment DAS - 7.5k/10k/12k/15k+ Tax [Midwest]

Hello,

I have created this post with a few demo models, if you are interested in any please let me know right away as they are the last 2018’s I have. I am located in Nebraska. I also have several C class models and a few other models as well

All models shown are 4-MATIC

2018 C300 4matic
2018 CLA 250
2019 GLC 300
2018 GLE 350
2018 GLE 350

Update: If you are currently in an S-class lease or a C-Class lease looking to get into another S or C class lease/finance, let me know I have amazing incentives available I can be reached via text at 402-686-4488

Link to inventory: MAX for Website 2.0 -->Select Mercedes of Omaha

4 Likes

Holy hell, you spend some time on this!

10 Likes

I want to make it as easy as possible for everyone

15 Likes

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Are those payments including any incentives or w/o incentives and it’ll just be better?

W/O Incentives

These are mediocre deals at best, unfortunately :frowning:

These are numbers with out incentives, so the outlook is good if you have loyalty, conquest, fleet, etc.

2 Likes

Okay, I got a question. Is pull-ahead available? Is it 3 months? If doing pull-ahead, do I qualify for loyalty?

What are the requirements for conquest? Is it available for your c-class loaners?

man i was super excited to see a Midwest offering but these prices are so lukewarm. I know Merc leases more expensive than BMW but I was able to get a quote in Chicago for a C300 w/ 7500 miles for $399 without even trying.

1 Like

Also assuming these deals are without tax which can add a few thousand to a deal depending on state

are these plus tax, title & license?
I’m in Dallas TX area. The CLA is cheap enough for my son who needs a vehicle soon.

Yes, the prices reflective are before tax and title and licensing. The CLA is the last vehicle I have at this price point and is well equipped. I can workout shipping to Texas just shoot me a text

Yes, they are combine-able. Message me your current model and which stock number you are interested in and I can take a look

You’re going to have to pay significantly more tax being based in TX. Keep that in mind.

This is a great post. You obviously put a lot of effort into it and put all the information needed. Next time post deals with all incentives so the haters don’t hate.

All the incentives are a bit different but for example, I had one deal that gave an additional 3k off after incentives which brought the vehicle far below the 1% rule at $0 down and first payment DAS

I’m coming off a Mercedes Lease. 2 months left . Does the Pull Ahead discount work at other dealers?

Are there specific incentives that are applicable for MB loaners and some not? or is this dealer’s choice not to disclose the incentives available?
Some say no incentives for Exec demos, some say no incentives for loaners.
For example, is $1000 incentive applicable for the GLC300 2018 loaner?
Does any fleet discount (for me it’s the ADA) apply to loaner vehicles?
Thank you.