Mercedes Benz - Demo Lease + USAA discount?

[edit: No such thing as a CPO ex-demo, so my question is “Can I use the USAA fleet discount on ex-service loaners for a lease?”]

Hey all,

I have the USAA rebate for Mercedes Benz but i’m not sure if it works with an service vehicle CPO lease?

One dealer said that the USAA Fleet discount does not apply to CPO vehicles as they have already been titled, but I thought that service vehicles have only been titled to the dealership as when I lease it, it will then be titled to me?

Can I use the USAA fleet discount on ex-service loaners for a lease?

Thanks

As far as I know, you can’t lease CPO’d MB vehicles. CPO’d are usually titled/used. The loaners/demos aren’t CPO’d.

That’s correct. It’s probably got over 10k miles if it was titled to them and now being sold as a CPO. You can’t lease it anymore.

If it is cpo’d then it can’t be leased. If it can’t be leased and is a cpo then the usaa rebate will not qualify. The other answers above all feed into this equation.

Thank you for your replies everyone.

I now understand that ex-loaners are not CPO’s - so if we take CPO’s out the question and just look at ex-service/demo leases, will me USAA discount work with that?

TIA!

Can I use the USAA fleet discount on ex-service loaners for a lease?

@Rondtable @Splattered @Jon

If that is the case and it wasn’t titled, it should work since its technically a “new” car. The dealer might not let you so best to try a diff dealer

Yes rebate will work on a loaner/demo car as well.

Sorry about bring this topic up again but I just want to clarify I have a USAA incentive form and I’m interested in leasing a demo/loaner vehicle from a local MB dealer so I’m able to use the USAA incentive towards my lease correct? The vehicle has under 4K miles and the carfax say the following regarding the title “Dealer took title of this vehicle while it was in inventory, Title or registration issued”. Thanks in advance!

You should be able to use USAA, but be prepared for them to say it only decrease the price 500 or 1000 because it doesn’t stack with existing dealer cash.