Meetup in SoCal (possibly Irvine?) - Need help determining a date!?!?

So far all I got is the white choc macadamia- any other request?

1 Like

Would love to join! Sadly I’m not available this Sunday. Have fun, folks, and take lots of pics!!

2 Likes

@gstradecenter @chrisgo LOL!! Some scary members here.

All is in good faith. See all you guys tomorrow! And hellcats- try not to scare people- would really appreciate the good sportsmanship :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You won’t be the only one with a baby tagging along. My wife is working, so if I go, I’ll be going with my 3 month old.

Post pics. I’m still bummed I missed the last one.

Thanks for coming @susie !! Your little one is adorable!!!

Thanks for dropping by @Jon @abrahamcisco - super awesome!

1 Like

Sorry I missed it guys! I was planning to drop by in the Q50 Red Sport I recently picked up, but I had family swing into town for a half day on short notice. Was looking forward to kicking some tires on the fleet of F-Types and a few other fun cars.

1 Like

Looking forward to that man!

Hey everyone! It’s been well over a year since we last met up! Who’s still alive and down meetup? Just did a deal in Orchard Hills, Irvine yesterday! This calls for a celebration!

2 Likes

What kind of deal lol? Leasehackr?

What about east coast?

Hacked a new house?

More like bid the place up by $2mil above asking. Good story to tell at the meetup. Some hacks this year was 5% cap with 9% appreciation- so those were pretty good.

3 Likes

What was asking or should I be afraid to ask? And was it all cash offer lol …

But the MF was super low, right?

Congrats. Which resale went for $2mil over asking? Wouldn’t someone rather buy in Altair, Shady Canyon or NB at that point?

1 Like

Let’s do it! F-Type party. I’m not above driving down to OC

1 Like

Can a GT350 from the Fair App join? I hear there’s a few decent canyons in the area :wink:

1 Like