Meetup in SoCal (possibly Irvine?) - Need help determining a date!?!?

Hello fellow Hackrs! Our last meet was in February and the turnout was great even with the rain! 6 people showed up and we had a lot fun connecting and laughing about our Leasehacking experiences. I think we are due for another meetup! Since April is prime real estate season- I might be caught up hosting open houses. But please share your thoughts and ideas for a meetup in April (or any future meetups). Thanks! Happy Hacking!

Photo of our last meet in Feb:

4 Likes

Anyone else drive an alra Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio ?

lol no but is there anyone else here who doesn’t have there car yet.

1 Like

Nice car and meet up haha.
I’m in sb county but working through weekend :slight_smile:

I’m in Torrance but I might be game to drive down! I’ve got a buddy who lives in Orange who I can see on the way.

1 Like

I’m down! I live up near Santa Monica (got my Genesis in Utah last year but have since relocated). I’d be happy to drive down. I go to OC for business from time to time and enjoy the drive. Something about loving your car makes driving more enjoyable.

Though apparently I need to get an F-Type soon if I’m going to fit in. :slight_smile:

Edit: noticed the OP asks for us to suggest time/date. I’m down for either this weekend or next. Following that, I’m traveling for the next month and a half and won’t be around til mid-May.

2 Likes

Hi Alex,

I recently found an F thanks to your post. Also a white one believe it or not lol. Where in Orange County are you thinking of? I’m from Los Angeles and my ideal date is Apr 29, ideally around 11A. I know this is kind of late for a car meet, but I’m down if we could make this work.

aceking4u@yahoo.com

Kevin

1 Like

Congrats! Another brother! I’m thinking Irvine, CA since it’s one of the nicest cities in Orange County.

Hi Alex, is 11AM ok for that day? I’m down if so.

It is actually better that all the cars are different – keeps people guessing “what car club do these guy belong to?” :wink:

I could make any Saturday after 11am near Irvine. Do I bring the hackr worthy Cruze or Hacker unworthy Camaro? :wink:

Alex, good to go here, convince the “two” bros to go.

Last week of April works…

I have open house this Sunday 04/09 from 1-5PM how do you guys feel about meeting at a residential home-haha?

I’m planning on bringing my 10/month cruze :wink:

1 Like

Not a problem! All cars welcome! It’s a large lot so I can put up to about 10 of you guys on the street XD. This can either end up real good or real bad… I’ll be sure to bring extra Costco cookies. Anyone have any requests? Brownies, etc?

That would be awesome – lowest monthly payment “wins” best deal!

I’m in West LA, would be down for a meet. I now have a hackr acquired lease to attend with - which I haven’t posted yet so it will be my surprise whip for the meet! (Only one person on here knows what it is).

No, it’s not an F-Type!!

If we could come further north for one of the meets that would be great, but happy to go with the majority.

P.s Long Beach GP this weekend

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I’m in Diamond Bar and fine with Irvine. Post finalized date and time.

Oh man- sounds awesome! Hope the weather will be nice.

Speaking of which- it’s all clouds and rain this weekend…

Any particular places you wanted to visit in Irvine?

In addition- does everyone just want to “hang” or do a drive?