MDX 2018 with tech package! How I did it?

Edit 3:Hi fellows, Kindly evaluate my deal !
I am new to the forum and 1st time lesee.

MDX 2018 TECH
10k/36
MSRP:$51595
SELLING price: $44100
RV:56%
MF:0.0005
TAX RATE :8.625
monthly payment:$506
selling price includes all incentives and rebates $2900

I am following the 1% rules 0.98 not great ! I guess but good deal?
Can someone post lease calculator with numbers here ?Thanks in advance.

PS: I need to sell my one owner 2011 Versa HB only 42k miles used as 3rd car. clean title in hand!
only NY residents can message me, I will sell for fair value or lower as gratitude to members
Hi Hackrs this is my 1st post so tolerate my ignorance, and my 1st ever lease too.

NY area dealership LI

MDX AWD TECH package
MSRP :$51595
RV:57%
MONEY FACTOR:0.00050 error fixed
TAX rate: 8.87%
lease term 7500 miles/36 months
Selling price: $45595
due at signing only 1st payment and fees
monthly payment: $550 with tax ($502 without tax)

Can you tell me if its good deal ?
I know its not 1% of msrp so can someone tell me target price for 1% deal ?
thanks in advance
EDIT 2:

New update another dealer came with
monthly payment $527 including tax
residual is $28890
MF is 0.0005
selling price not revealed suspected $45025
But when I deducted tax 8.625% it comes to $485/m without tax ,$485x36=$17460 for 36 month lease
can someone tell me how much is selling price exactly ?and RV is 56% ?
hows that deal you can drive from the given data above?
I went from $566 to $527(tax incl)/m quote and its zero down payment
1st month ,acquisition and DMV $527+$595+$75 =$1197 drive off

Hows thats Hackrs ???seem warm or luke warm?

LI dealers are usually not as competitive as Jersey dealers. See if you can get a Jersey dealer to beat it. Probably won’t be very hard

Thats true but its easier to go for maintainance or repair if any.
Toll cost will kill me for NJ dealership.
is it good number?
$550 for tech pkg and my fav color?
They are not offering me rebates or incentives on top of the selling price is that normal?
I thought I can ask for incenties on top of selling price

you dont have the get it serviced at the dealer where you got it from

4 Likes

why 7500 miles is normal for MDX lease deals? its so much limited?

If you need more miles, tell the dealer. They can write up a lease quote with whatever miles (7.5k-15k) you want.

There is $2950 dealer cash in your offer, so the true dealer discount is $3050 (6%). I’d shoot for closer to 10% before the dealer cash.

2 Likes

Thats not a good deal. You should be at straight 1% for at lease 10k miles or even better 12k miles. For 7500 miles, thats way overpriced.

2 Likes

wow you want me to get $46,345 AND ask for $2950 incentive on top of it ?
means $43,350 for the MDX tech pkg 2018 :slight_smile:
I asked for it and they cracked up and offer me to buy at that price from me and gv me $400 reward!
so I backed off . Thanks so much for the info guys

1 Like

Then hook me up bro!
what should be my target monthly price on 10k miles 36 month lease?
I am so duffer in calculations.

Ok, you got an awesome offer. Better rush and sign the deal before they rescind it.

1 Like

seriously ? or its sarcasm ! hahaha
Any one can help me get the $43000. MDX 2018 with tech pkg plz
Its NEWYORK stealer ship, I cant thank you enough Jon you opened my eyes on 10% off msrp
Btw the invoice is $48,590

One more silly question if I am suppose to put the selling price in HACKR calculator before $2290 incentive or after incentive?
sorry for my ignorance but I am watching this forum for months now its execution time:sweat_smile:

You can do it either way. But if you leave the incentive out of the selling price, enter it in the incentive section. When comparing deals from multiple dealers, I like to separate it so you can see the impact on different MSRP vehicles.

1 Like

Noone is willing to give me 10% off msrp and add incentives on top of the selling price, every dealership includes incentives in selling price ! I wont lease unless hackr forum approved it!
I have not seen $43000 2018 MDX with tech quote forum yet!

I contacted 3 dealers using truecar, and here is what I got so far for 18 FWD MDX w/Tech for lease. MSRP is 49595. Zip code is 92010. I haven’t got details for them, but according to edumunds MF is 0.0005 and there are 2950 in incentives for MDX with Tech.

local dealership - 45538 for purchase. Haven’t responded to my email about lease.
dealer 60 miles away - 42877 with all incentives applied (14% off msrp total, 8% off before 2950 in incentives)
dealer 120 miles away - 43050 with all incentives applied (13% off msrp total, 7% off before 2950 in incentives)

2 Likes

Seems like solid deal to me! In my experience dealers are not willing to budge on 10% off mrsp plus incentives on top of it! Ideal vs reality.
Not every one pays the bottom price but you are great price range, check true car graph click on bar on the most left side thats the least price paid. Try to see if your comes near. You did gr8 on negotiating I guess

When TrueCar was new, this was the case, but IIRC those numbers are now just made up and essentially useless

1 Like

It might be best for you to just hire a broker.

3 Likes

Even broker is not giving me $43000 tech mdx 2018 ! If any broker can come near this I am happy to pay them right away.
Plz brokers come and get my business.

1 Like

You have contacted a broker and received a lease quote already?

2 Likes