MB - South (15% off on select and EQB and up to 17.5% off on select EQE and EQS)

No, sir. I am in NW Arkansas

How do I get a quote on EQS 450 sedan and EQE Sedan?

I got this deal on EQE 350 SUV 4 MATIC. Good deal?

[Untitled] (2).pdf (1.0 MB)

S500 Lease Deal - 11% off of MSRP! All reasonable offers would be considered!
Need to get this vehicle out by end of the month.

1 Like

What’s the best deal you can offer with everything rolled into payment. Very interested

Tell me what you’d like to be at and I will go to work for ya!

Right now I’m in a BMW 7 series with 2 months left on the lease. It was a demo with about 3,000 miles. msrp was about 98,000 and I’m paying slightly over $800 with 0 down. Looking for a similar payment on a new lease

I might be able to able to discount $500. Or it will have to be Electric E or S Class (Retired Loaner)

I’m looking for a 36 month lease if possible if that helps

The best payment is achieved in 13 months on Mercedes right now. Everything else is higher

What retired loaner S class do you have for lease ?

I have one that is $8,000 more than what was quoted above and I might be able to 12%, maybe?

Ok well I don’t need a car right away but will in the next month or two. If you can get me an S class new or loaner with a 36 month lease or so around the same price as I’m paying now for my 7 series please tell free to reach back out. Thanks!

Do you know if Mercedes allows lease extensions after 13 months. Also, what is the cost for extra miles ?
7,500 per year will be a challenge

Just get another one. Then you will have 15k miles

@derekoh1991 any good deals on eqs 580 suv? are you guys discounting them?

I am still at 13% on the EQS580. I am pretty sure I can push the discount back, but you have to let me know where you want to be at.

Not a bad idea :slight_smile: @derekoh1991 might offer us BOGF. I just want to evaluate do I go with 10k or stay with 7,500 and pay the extra miles.

[Untitled] (4).pdf (122.9 KB)

S500 Lease Deal - 12% off of MSRP. All reasonable offers would be considered!
Feel free to make an offer!

1 Like

Anyway to get this for around 1k including tax with around 4k Due at signing. Live in georgia.