MB - South (15% off on select and EQB and up to 17.5% off on select EQE and EQS)

i’m interested in a eqs 450+ Suv what do you have in stock and what is the lease deal

Please let me know what Mercedes deals you currently have. I emailed you but have not heard back,

I am out today. I will reach back tomorrow!

So, the update for May

Mercedes-Benz USA decides to take away the trunk money from EQ Contest that we had from March to April. But it didn’t stop my dealership from discounting the car.

Still doing 12% off on EQSs and 11% off on EQEs and EQBs
Most of these are loaners with less than 2,000 miles away.
However, affinity, such as Sam’s Club or PenFed or ABA increased its incentive from $3,500 to $4,500 on EQSs and $1,750 to $2,500 on EQEs, so it will end up even-ing itself out.

If you have any questions, concerns and etc, please do not hesitate to reach back.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Derekoh . I’m interested in lease of EQE where is your dealership located ? I’m from West Virginia

In NW Arkansas

I received no less than dozen inquiries from yesterday and overnight.
Please bear with me as I am going working through the quotes.
If you have sent an inquiry, and you don’t hear back from me within 3 days, please send it again.

Note: I will be out of town Friday and Saturday due to family business that I have to take care of and I will be back on Monday. But I will be checking the LH forum throughout the week, so please just send the message.

Derek Oh
469-426-8787
doh@drivesuperior.com

1 Like

I am doing up to $5,000 discounts on the GLE350. Must lease or finance.
States such as AK, NJ, NY, MT, SC, NH, DE, and OR do not qualify.

What % discount on EQE SUV 450 is available before MB incentives and the 7500 credit? Also do you know by any chance what the residual for this car is for 13mo/7500miles lease?

11% on me before incentives and 7500 credit.
I think it’s either 75% or 76% on 13/7.5k miles

1 Like

Hi
Can you ship to iowa.
For an eqs 450 suv whats the discount preincentive and the money factor with excellent credit.
Thanks
…j

What are the incentives on the EQE for May?

$2500 Fleet
$7500 rebate

Is there EV Conquest? Anything else that can be stacked?

Still allowing 13-month lease at standard Tier A1 MF + bump?

12% off pre-incentive and yes to shipping to IA

Yes to EV conquest and as far as I am aware, there still is 13 month lease, but higher MF

Higher than Standard MF + .0005?

What’s the RV on the 13-month for EQE sedan and SUV? I never could find it in April’s threads. Just saw @oarfish18 post the EQS.

Is there a way to find current MF

MF is that, actually. But most have to start at 0.00305

No. Dealers have it.

Or Edmunds, maybe?

Edmunds doesn’t have 13-month MF and RV’s.