Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread

Shout out to @Kellstar for still being active on this thread. Being helpful and patient!

7 Likes

One should never talk numbers without knowing exactly where youre trying to get to first

2 Likes

I suspect you are right. The 22s might be done for now with bidding wars at every dealer.

However, I would keep your ear to the ground. I know that there will be more 22s going from the loaner program back to inventory. Provided there is still lease support next month, things could heat up.

TL;DR - chin up, try again later.

I was wondering about this very same thing. If a dealer has a 22 as a loaner right now, that thing is going to need to come out of service ASAP. They do not want to be stuck with a car that falls off of support.

22 loaners, or even 22s of any type where a dealer is motivated, do seem a bit scarce right now. If a dealer has a 22 that was a former loaner at this point…there is probably a very good reason.

:no_entry_sign:They are not dealing

2 Likes

The deal that you shared and then deleted did not have “COPY” watermarked on it – hopefully that means you haven’t signed yet? I would strongly recommend you do not. I think the effective is over 1k a month… Not only is that not a unicorn, it might even be more than some people are paying off the street without negotiating!

1 Like

Brokers here are doing effective $900 and it’s selling.

This has devolved from what it initially started out as. The example above is for 23s but I think my point still stands.

1 Like

You need to have a membership for 60 days. How do I know? Because I signed up today with sams club thinking I could get the $3500 and could not. I called the customer service number which is true car and they said need to be a member for 60 days. Hopefully this helps other people not waste time and money.

5000 DAS and must have EV Conquest. Amazing.

2 Likes

$764/mo including tax if not $695 for 24/10
on 2023 not 2022

3800 drive off, = $910/mo

1450 just for the lease protection… not gonna argue, the low profile tire will cost me another $3000 after the lease…

and this is in So Cal.

those $595 was for 24/7.5k with fleet and conquest… I asked 10 different dealership with 5000 DAS and full MSDS.

24/10 dropped the residual by 3%, thus $65/mo extra.

Regardless, It’s in the ballpark for California pricing. Even the broker has the same pricing, and I don’t have to pay for broker’s fee here in LH.

Not sure why so many haters, but did not see anyone getting EQS deals in this thread…

Same pricing as this:
Mercedes eqs deals - Marketplace / California - FORUM | LEASEHACKR

taylor swift haters gonna hate GIF

Many of the people posting here already got their EQS deals last week and are just trying to help others out.

You’re getting “haters” because you’re calling an objectively mediocre deal a “unicorn” and “not replicable” when several people have already done better, if not much better (I know of at least four SUVs sold in SoCal with an effective of over 200 dollars per month less than what you posted, for example).

Be humble and people will treat you respectfully. Boast about something that isn’t worth bragging about and you’re going to get some flak for it.

5 Likes

I did not, please point it to me… lol, even the deleted one I never said mine is a unicorn…

lol faded

Nobody is hating here. @David_Anthony is right, your deal is not a unicorn, and easily replicable. You proved that point as well since brokers and dealers here are offering the same deal essentially.

1 Like

yeah. I never said my deal is unicorn.

one of them even said it’s an ass deal… (so was it civilized?) of course not
lol, I just called them and told them, want the same deal as oars…
even oars does not have the deal anymore…

I was working with two dealers with the loaners in a matter of 2 days, and they just said cars not available anymore. I am just letting one of the member knows, take his deals, much much better before the dealer said adios…

I believe you called it a crazy unicorn, actually

4 Likes

those last week deals are gone… and you know it… will not be replicable anymore… especially in So Cal.

nope, where?

uh…

3 Likes

oops srry… not my intention… crazy deals supposedly…

It’s up there!

thank you, fixed!