Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Thank you @Swedish . Do you also have 2023 EQS 580 SUV data?

Thank you. I just need to sign up for a Sam’s club membership to take advantage of the $3500 bonus cash, right?

1 Like

+1

Shopping numbers is fine, but anyone interested in this kind of deal should absolutely understand how it’s structured.

When you start throwing darts with your eyes close and especially go around telling dealers that you saw a great deal on the forums it discredits you as a customer.

3 Likes

I can’t confirm if there is a minimum membership time period for this. You have to check with your dealer first if they will even accept the rebate. They can choose not to.

This is a poor effective if you’re putting down 5k. Don’t chase a monthly payment.

lol did you take it?

i took mine

24/10k
3800 down
1450 lease protection
9000 msds
764/month (including taxes)

crazy deal… sorry typo, been a long time in leasehackr

The trolls have arrived, this deal is officially dead.

7 Likes

yes, they asked me if I got it from leasehackr, I said no.
and kindly asked if it’s possible to replicate one of the broker’s deal…
I got it, but can’t pick and choose, the dealer just told me which car is available.

the internet manager even told me that she would not give those deals to leasehackr’s caller…

so please don’t even mention leasehackrs…

2 Likes

OK. What should I push for then? I suppose if they will take the Sams club $3500, that brings my downpayment to $1500?

the worst that can happen, they will say that the car is not available anymore… especially with the amount of leasehackrs calling around to get the deals. there will be people like me that will hop on the next deal comparable to brokers’ deal listed here.

On the side note i received “funny quote” for 2022 eqs 580 sedan, loaner 5k miles, $128k sticker. Btw they offered $15k off before incentives.
How did he come up with this residual? The upfront number is even more funny.
What do they drink there? It is a shame they do not share , it works LOL.

1 Like

For those that are actively chasing this, please start with the sale price and be ready to respectfully explain why you would make an offer at 22% off MSRP.

Expect them to counter by saying they’re taking a loss on the unit.

It’s March, there may only be another month or two of lease eligibility for previous model year vehicles.

The car is a courtesy loaner/demo vehicle, do some research to find out market value if you were to purchase with similar mileage and make an effort to calculate residual value.

Start there, don’t throw out random figures you’ve seen on the forums and expect them to honor it.

1 Like

Your deal is ass tbh

1 Like

Structure terms like this:

MSRP: XXX

SELLING PRICE: XXX - Y%

ALL ELIGIBLE INCENTIVES

24 MONTHS / 7.5 / 10k MILES PER YEAR

BUY-RATE MF

RESIDUAL 66%

ACQUISITION FEE 795

GOVT FEES + TAXES

NO OTHER MARK-UPS, ADD-ONS, OR CAPITAL ADJUSTMENTS

NO ROLLING OF FEES INTO LEASE (ALL DUE AT SIGNING)

MAXIMUM SECURITY DEPOSITS

For Y, take a number you’re happy with and add a bit onto it.

4 Likes

It can’t be real.

Agreed…that residual does not check out for that MSRP/mileage.

3 Likes

I got two deals I think. New 2023 EQS Sedan or SUV

MSRP 109,840 EQS 450+ Sedan

For one pay, residual 65%, MF 0.00148 comes out to 20,980 for 24m lease 7500 miles.

For MSD $8500 MSDs, $770 a month $1800 down for sales tax

Same thing for SUV but +3K

Comes to about $790 a month, $8500 MSDs

I’m so stupid, he originally told me without any tax 15,647 for one pay for the sedan. And then he said he is about to get it for himself and went to double check. He didn’t put in any taxes. Came back telling me 5K more. I should’ve said yes I’m coming tomorrow :man_facepalming:

Is this good for a new model?

It was different market back then