Mazda Loyalty Deals

Right now Mazda is offering amazing specials if you have loyalty or are a returning Lessee

Plain Loyalty is if you own/lease a mazda and you get an additional 1500$ if you add in returning lessee and the car gets grounded then add on an additional 650 for a total of $2150 in incentives which is in addition to their regular incentives and lease cash for may! comes out to a significant savings

I attached a list to all their SUVs. please DM, call me or email me
347-585-2452 - ezra@absoluteautoleasing.com

Please Note: Mazda became part of Toyota Financial Services and it is the only bank that does not include Gap insurance for free.

Are these all Zero down leases too?

Hi so these lease deals are zero down besides for first month, bank fee , dmv , and local sales tax

Hi Ezra,

Can you give me the number for Zero Down “Mazda CX-5 GT Premium AWD”. I currently have a Mazda CX-5 Grand Select and my lease expires in August. I am willing to return my current lease for a new one if the price is competitive. Also are there any additional discounts for Healthcare workers that can be stacked with your offer?

Yes sure - I will work on this ASAP - yes you can stack healthcare worker rebate - you want zero down everything all taxes and fees including my broker fee?

Yes please. Thank you.

What’s the deal with the $650, is that nationally or limited to Northeast? Local dealers (socal) aren’t doing this from what I’ve heard.

1 Like

I don’t know if its national or not.it could be only the northeast but i can confirm

hey, I got a 2017 mazda CX5 grand touring is there any good CX-5 deals going on? My lease also ends in August and I want to see what competitive prices are out there on a CX5 or a CX 9. If you got anything please let me know.

Mazda loyalty can make a big difference. Not sure what the loyalty incentives are now, but a few months ago Mazda CX-5 gave you:
$1,500 Loyalty
stack with $650 lease-to-lease loyalty
So $2,150 or about $60/month off

hi, sure. i can check it out for you now. you want a grand touring CX5 price?

yes about 65-70$ off

yes Please, a GT price and a GT Reserve price as well please. Thanks in advance.

Update the 1st post with July numbers or make a new July thread.