Mazda lease end buyout

Can you currently sell your Mazda leases to Carvana, GMTV, etc? Located in Fl.

Thanks!

1 Like

Is yours a Chase or a Toyota lease. If Toyota, no

Uhh it is through Mazda Financial Services?

1 Like

Look closer on your contract, MFS is subcontracted out to Toyota or Chase.

1 Like

So it is Toyota. What are my options then?

Let me modify since I forgot that Toyota is good with the Vendors.
I was refering to buyout without dealer assistance.

Don’t go to Carvana, you might not get paid.
See if Carmax or the Dealer can give you a price.

Good question. I called Mazda financial services (which is really managed by Toyota financial services) 4 different times and 4 different customer service people said i could sell mine to CarMax.

When I tried to sell it to CarMax, the financial desk said they couldn’t do it. I really didn’t believe them (CarMax), so I was going to set up a 3 way call with Mazda financial services and CarMax finance desk and me… But then a Mazda dealer texted me a better deal at that moment so I just took that.

So it’s still a mystery to me. PS I’m in South Florida

Prior to May 2019, MFS was Chase, since then it’s TFS (never SETF).

TFS allows third party buyouts, many Carmax (who do NOT buy SETFS but could buy TFS) won’t buy them.

Get quotes from the other third parties are who can also buy your lease

Yes you can, just did it a few months ago

1 Like

100% you can sell to Carmax if it’s MFS (Toyota Financial Services). We did it 2 months ago with our CX-5. Our Carmax had a list on the front door of what they CAN’T buy. At first they weren’t sure because as others mentioned they can’t buy Mazda Capital Services (Chase) leases.

1 Like

I am going through the exact same thing as OP is. Mazda has stated multiple time that they can do this, CarMax locally and over the phone is telling me that it is not possible. Bit frustrating.

Try ALGo, they were in line with CarMax for my Mazda (and they pick up).

Same, ALGO did great for me.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.