Mazda is offering blow out lease deals that can get even lower

End of the Month specials and deals going on now for the weekend here at Mazda of North Miami, Covid-19 has not hurt the dealership as we are having a record breaking year. Miami,FL 33169 @MAZDA305 ,Sedans up to 4k rebate, Suv’s up to 4k rebate on all Mazda’s @MAZDA305

2020, Mazda,CX-5, and Grand Touring:
MSRP: $31,410
Monthly Payment: $320.00 Tax Included
Drive-Off Amount: $600.00
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12k
MF: .0009
Residual:14,980
Available Incentives: Loyalty 750, College grad Dealership is offering 1,000,Military $500
Region: South East Florida
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

2 Likes

Good to see a miami dealer stepping up!!

4 Likes

How about CX30 or Mazda 3s?

1 Like

The Cx-30’s are have unprecedented mark down’s and the Mazda 3’s are with it that can give you a great deal at low price

Definitely, are you interested or in the market ?

You should post deals more frequently in this forum. I’m sure people will be interested.

4 Likes

My brother in law just asked me yesterday to help him out. He needs something by mid August more or less

Will do thank you greatly

Where is the blow out deal? I don’t see it.

2 Likes

Just starting posting some deals stay tuned I was busy with my clients

I don’t think you can beat @AutoNinjas deals lol. Prove me wrong

2 Likes

Prove it to me when your ready to buy get at me

2 Likes

That’s a good deal and close to ninja deal for cx5 GT. This deal is 12K miles and ninjas is only 10K miles. This has no broker fee Ninja has $399 fee. So healthy competition is good. We all welcome you on leasehackr.

5 Likes

He may have failed to mention, or correct me if i am wrong, that this deal includes all taxes and all fees with only $600 DAS.

1 Like

maybe not but competition is a great thing!

Great attitude. I love it. I did get something pretty good from @AutoNinjas last year. CX-5 Grand touring $299 a month with 700 DAS, without loyalty. But we all welcome some competition here in the forum. Welcome and stick around.

Any chance you’ll ship your deals? I’m in Colorado and in the market for a CX-5 or possibly a CX-9 if the deals are as good as they were a few months back.

@DrHowe do you have a trade in ?

That deal with the CX-5 is including tax, you have 600.00 you will ride out with a payment of 320.00 a month

No. Nothing to trade in currently. Leasing an Equinox and just sold our 2013 Prius last week to Carvana