Mazda CX5 Touring base

First post here and First time leasing the vehicle, so Im looking for Mazda cx5 Touring base and best price I got so far is $319 monthly payment included taxes and fees DAS is only DMV fees which is $320.
My question is maybe its a better deals somwhere?
And another question is it possible to get the better deal on the Memorial Day ?

MSRP? Selling price? MF? Terms of lease (months/mileage)? You need to provide a lot more info in order to get feedback.

this information I never asked for. I just provide my terms and they send me the price, that is I wonder if it is a good price, Maybe you can give me the range how lowest I can get with the lowest MSRP on the market, also im in NY

That’s not really how this forum works, unless you want to hire a broker to do the legwork for you.

You need to know all of the components that make up a lease to ensure you’re getting the best deal possible, if you’re set on getting the CX 5. If you haven’t already, you should read Leasing 101 on this site.

What lease terms did you give them? Is this 36 mo/10k miles, etc.? You should at the bare minimum know what the MSRP is on this quote. Ask the dealer for more information so this quote can be better evaluated.