Mazda cx-90 phev $7500 lease cash is now available

What are you looking for? The ADAS in my parents’ XC90 PHEV is pretty decent.

Not sure, my 3 year old Hyundai keeps me in the lane when I go above 40, has collision warning etc. I’d expect a more luxury 2023 car to meet and exceed that but it seems like it might not? What does the one your parents have do?

It does those things, though I wasn’t willing to fully trust it to steer on curves

Adaptive Cruise?

Every one of these PHEVs mentioned has adaptive cruise.

1 Like

I dont see how…

https://tinyurl.com/ydkhk2rd

Why is it 4,414 DAS? Different monthly too?

Same here, I am not sure…

But apparently these things are being moved, so we might never know

Just delivered this unit 3995 DAS 495 including tax 24/12

3 Likes

FL is not metro NY. Different dealer different discount. Our post for NY & NJ is to the penny accurate. Previous comment was direct d specifically to our pricing in the NE market

That’s a $662 per month effective monthly lease. What am I missing here?

5 Likes

Is this available in Texas?

In Texas, sales tax is for the full MSRP is typically due at signing (lessor passes to you), which drives the effective monthly lease up. And if you buy out the lease, you’re taxed again by default and have to fight it with the DMV to get it refunded.

I’m in the same boat…learning that Texas is a crappy state to lease cars.

1 Like

You just have to target vehicles with tx sales tax credits, which make it one of the best states for lease taxes when theyre available.

3 Likes

how do we know which vehicles have those credits?

It’s not vehicle specific, it’s dealer specific. You can ask them directly if they have sales tax credit they can apply. I think it depends on the dealer, some will save them for end of month and others might use them up as they become available.

1 Like

Signed on Monday for a 2024 CX-90 Premium Black on Black 24/10k. The one pay lease option was too much of a discount to pass up. $54425 MSRP, $7500 credit, .001 MF discount. Wound up with all payments, taxes, doc fees, etc at $14,625. LH score 7.7 yrs. How’d I do?

3 Likes

So it looks like the target discount here regardless of the rebate is what, 5% - 8% with base MF?

I paid $5,700 for an 18 month Nissan Titan one-pay with a $64k sticker, you did terrible! I am kidding. $609 a month effective is very strong for an almost luxury 3rd row plug in, I wouldn’t be mad at all!

1 Like

Apparently you never leased in Texas or don’t know how the lease game works in TX. We are either the best state to lease in, or right behind California.