Mazda CX-9 AWD Touring premium, 36/12k for $389/month $2350 DAS a good deal? (NJ)

Just walked out of a dealer, I asked for 36/mo 12k miles with .00042 MF and 58% RV. The sticker price is $40,865.

His very first number was $408 a month with my MF and RV based on a sale of 38,478 but I knew there should be more wiggle room off the MSRP. They offered me a sale price of 37,800 with tax but said the lease price is 36,400 after rebates. They offered no incentives but there is a $350 first responder number scribbled on a paper so I don’t know if it’s added.

They wanted $2350 DAS for tax titles fees and first month in NJ as I was asking for $350/mo. T

This is as close of a calculator as I could figure out:

I feel there has to be a way to get this lower, $389 a month if the sale price is the original invoice is one thing but not if the sale price is 36,400. I was pushing for 350/mo and no more DAS and they wouldn’t budge and they don’t offer MSD’s as well. I asked how making it 15k miles would change it and they said add $10 a month, so in theory it would be $379 a month with 10k miles which can’t be their best.

Any thoughts? I dont think I got the lease calculator exactly right but it’s as close as I could get.

Why not just hit up @nyclife and see if he’s still got CX-9s available this month?

I absolutely must have 12k and may need 15k, I’ll message him.

I’m sure he’ll be able to cater the deal to your mileage requirements. The deals he posts are for reference. Prices will obviously go up slightly for higher mileage, but the bones of the deal should be the same.

Great, I messaged him. Thank you for the assistance. Really would rather deal with people here than at a dealer.