Mazda CX-5 Touring w/ Pref Package - Can I get more from this deal?

Hey guys so I got a quote from two different dealers in Philadelphia. I am looking to lease the Mazda CX-5 Touring AWD with the Preferred Package for 36/12K miles. The first dealership I went to in Philly quoted me

MSRP: $ 30,385
Selling Price: $ 28,728
Monthly Payment: $ 319.34
Cash Due at Signing: $ $2,000 down. Inc. Philly tax, first months payment, cap cost reduction, registration and fees.
Incentives: (This was prior to the deal introduced today where Mazda will waive your 1st Months Payment)

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12K
Residual: 57%

Region: PA/Philly

Second Dealer I went to nearby quoted me

12k miles/year $2,000 down. Inc. Philly tax and fees. Mazda making your first payment.

$299.xx/mo 36 months! (Quoted today with the 4th of July Deal where Mazda makes the 1st Payment)

What do you all think? Any haggle room? Any better deals?
Thank you!

https://forum.leasehackr.com/search?q=cx-5%20touring%20in%3Atitle%20order%3Alatest

Looks about where others have fallen. I’d have a lot more than 2 dealers working on this if I were you.

Hey Chris,

Yeah I looked at other deals and mine looks like a pretty dang good deal other than some of the broker deals I have seen on here. I think I may be able to haggle it down to $290 but for 12k miles and All Wheel Drive compared to some of the other deals where they are for FWD, I feel like mine might be one of the better ones overall.

You should be aiming for 9-10% off MSRP before incentives. No cap reduction.