Mazda CX-5 Sport lease offer

Hi all I was wondering your thoughts on this. I feel like the monthly payment is off. I have tried with three dealers to get a sale price lower than that without success. Any pointers? Tips?

I’m in Massachusetts if that helps and can provide more info if needed. Thanks!

MF looks okay. Discount is rubbish.

Effective payment of 327 / month will get you a BMW 320i loaner.

Beat him up on the price some more. But there’s so far to go it may be worth checking elsewhere.

1 Like

The first dealer I went to wouldn’t go below $24000 selling price either. I’m just not sure how to negotiate lower at this point.

My mistake, a cap cost of $24000. Guess I’m just lost at sea with all this!

You’re asking questions. That’s a good start.

I don’t know what kind of discounts to expect on Mazda. But $885 is pathetic. Seems a lot of Mazda dealers don’t want to play nice.

Are you married to the CX5?

Haha not married to it after my experiences at the dealerships, what did you have in mind?

Nothing specific, but if you dig around here you’ll find either better deals for same car or same $ for better car.

All depends how much time and energy you want to spend on the hunt and where you are on the “want an awesome deal vs. want a particular car” spectrum.

Also depends on whe. You need car and all that.

Thanks batmitestar. Yeah I’m noticing people getting better deals, but wondering if my zip/area is just stiff on negotiations for the CX-5.

Could be.

Are you after a screaming deal, or a car you love?

A little of both I suppose.

I did just get this offer which is seeming better

That puts you roughly $273 plus tax. Getting close to a decent deal. Maybe as good as CX5 gets. I could be wrong.

If you’re really looking for awesome deals, check the threads on Subarus, VW, and maybe Chevy.

If the Mazda is your sweet spot, that last deal isn’t so horrible.

Where are you located?

I’m in Massachusetts. Yeah getting closer!

Since I’m only getting 4% off MSRP should I ask for the sale price to be lowered a bit?

This is the best offer I received from 3 dealers, it seems like no one is willing to lower the sales price in MA on the CX-5

Sale price here is $25359 (then minus the $1560 incentives)

Send them all the offer that YOU want. Stop expecting them to read your mind.

If no one bites, then that discount isn’t feasible in MA. Move on to a different vehicle.