Mazda CX-5 Grand Select Leased in SoCal

This took a lot of work negotiating with 8 or 9 different dealers and brokers. They laughed at my numbers, called me crazy, ridiculed me, said no dealer would do it, but at the end I got it. So, it can be done.
Massive thanks to Ed_Churchward for his posts!!!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 Mazda CX-5, Grand Select ]

MSRP: [$30,590]
Selling Price: [$27913]
Rebates: [$2,130]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [33]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [.00001]
Residual: [60%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$803]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$269]

Zip Code: [90019]
Sales Tax Rate: [9.5%]

Leasehackr Score: [10.1]

6 Likes

Close to 9% discount is pretty good. 2130 in rebates?

Yes, there’s $1800 Mazda lease rebate on Grand Select now and additional $330 Mazda rebate to dealer I believe.

2 Likes

Hey not bad, thats my old zip code. Do you mind sharing who gave you this deal?

Love to know who your contact was? That’s a great deal.

Dealer info much appreciated
Looking to lease a cx5 and cx9 maybe i can get a good deal leasing both at the same time

This was in Santa Monica

Were you paying Aquisition fee up front with your drive off?

I’ve been in Santa Monica and they couldn’t do even $28500. They said “Bye-bye” to me without a second thought.

On my way to ink the deal.
2017 CX-5 Grand Select
MSRP: $31,345
Selling: $28,800 pre incentives, free all weather mats
Incetives: $2130
33 months, 15k/yr

Monthly: $314.xx with 6.25% (mass tax included) with TRUE zero down.

1 Like

Great deal, exactly the same as my deal except for the tax.

December Incentives are still the same as the November incentives. If someone is looking to lease 2017 Mazda CX-5 Grand Select in the Tristate Area please PM me. You do not need to waste time with the Dealer. Just go in the dealership and they will honor the deal. Available colors are White, Blue and Black. Interior is all Black Leather. User @Mlease leased from me. Hope he can share his experience here.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 Mazda CX-5, Grand Select ]

MSRP: [$31,135]
Rebates: [$2,130]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [33]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [.00001]
Residual: [60%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$312]

Sales Tax Rate: [9.5%]

Had a hard time getting a sales manager to drop the sales price more than $500. Best I got was 2k drive off 352 which I walked out on. Gonna try the other Mazda dealers around here. The prices in this thread he told me they’d be taking a 1,200 loss. Of course I dunno if that’s true or not, nor do I really care lol but yeah.

Find another dealer, you should target at least 8% off before incentives.

Showing your local FL this thread is useless. Why would they match a dealer in SoCal? You need to contact all your local dealers (via email, not in person) and get them to bid against each other. Just negotiate sales price (before incentives) to get apples-to-apples comparisons.