Mazda CX-5 advise needed

So I am at the dealership today and I just signed a deal. Not sure if good or not but I’ve been negotiating and running around between 4 dealerships for about 4 days now.

I leased a 2020 cx5 grand touring reserve.

Nothing down except taxes and fees.

Money factor was .0048 and the RV 20500.

12k year

312 monthly.

The MSRP was 36,650. After discount 34,210.

I know the percent off MSRP wasn’t great at 7%, but they gave me the very highest range on my trade in. It was about 2k more than the fair market value so overall I think it’s okay especially since I do not plan on keeping this car beyond 3 years.

Interested to hear the thoughts.

That MF is wrong, missing a zero or something

Yea typo. it’s mf 0.00048.

But what of the deal?

So what was the total DAS?

@JustBright If you post a picture of your lease contract we can help you figure out your deal. I am afraid things will get lost in translation if you don’t post it. No personal or dealer info please.

500 processing fee
1305 tax
946 non tax fee

Here:

Maybe I missed something but what does giving you more than the fair trade value for your old car have to do w/ how long you keep the CX-5?

I’m assuming that none of the numbers you posted include the trade in? If so, i tlooks like a pretty good deal.

The trade in mattered because at best my car privately got me 13k. All other dealerships wouldn’t go more than 11. This dealership kept the msrp discount at 7% but upped my trade in to 13k

If I’m understanding your picture correctly, your lease deal includes the trade in and pay off on that trade?

Yes it includes everything.

They will pay off my car 6900 and give me another 6100 for it. Not pictured is the monthly at 312$.

Will they cut you a check for $6100, or did they already include that as a down payment?

If your monthly of $312 INCLUDES the $6100 for the trade, your deal is terrible b/c your effective payment is $481.

They are going to pay the 6900 to BMW directly.

And the 6100 was taken off the price of the car.

That’s not the question. Where did the balance of $6100 go? Are they cutting you a check, or was it applied as a down payment on the car?

It was applied as down payment

Effective $388/mo, more than I’d pay for something in that class, if you like the car and the deal(they gave you a lot more for your trade than everyone else) then that’s all that matters. The Mazda’s never lease that great.

Did I do my math wrong? I assumed $6100 as cap cash reduction and then another $2750 DAS.

What a second, so what’s going on here, was the trade a lease? I’m confused, if you put $6100 down then this deal is terrible.

If I’m understanding correctly, $6100 was put as cap cash reduction.

Yes cap reduction 6100.
Lien payoff 6900