May VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

When you say the GTI should get better, when are you thinking? Weeks? Months?

Everything with VW is month to month. Hopefully next month they will throw some dealer cash on the GTI.

We did 2 hacker deals yesterday. Let’s keep it rolling today. The deals are smoking hot. Atlas, Tiguan and Jetta for VW, and Outback for Subaru are all sweet deals.

See them here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Dustin
442-273-6566

1 Like

I got a shipment of 5 Jetta S Automatics with Drivers Assist in stock today. I have not had any of these for almost 90 days. I put together a nice Hacker deal on these today. Come and Get Em’ guys!

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Dustin
442-273-6566

Are any 2019 Atlas SELs left? Looking to lease 36/10k or 39/10k whatever works best.

All these deals are for 7500 miles per year. How much more for additional miles?

We need 10k. So 2.5k additional.

It only add approx $10 per month to go to 10k

OK,

It’s going to be a crazy weekend, and I won’t be on here much. I added a 2019 Base WRX for $999 out of pocket $299 per month. The VW Atlas deal are all CRAZY. All the dealer cash is included in the lease deals on the spreadsheet. If you want an Atlas, this is the week to do it! Great Leases on VW Jetta, Tiguan and Sportwagen. All the Subarus Lease out great especially the Outback.

See all my deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Call or Text me to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

Are there any deals on Jetta GLI?

The GLI just came out so there are no deals on it yet. You asked me the same thing 6 days ago…

1 Like

Will there be any deals on the Jetta GLI 6 days from now? :laughing:

4 Likes

Any deals on Golf GTI?

Nothing crazy on GTI this month, but it should get better soon.

Chances are if VW hasn’t escalated offers for Memorial Day weekend by a week ago, they’re not doing anything until June sales month at the earliest. You could always check back in on June 1st (current offers expire out 5/31). Though, if it’s a killer deal, I’m sure Dustin will put it on the spreadsheet before you get a chance to ask. :slight_smile:

EDIT: meant to rely to Pasha, not Jon :slight_smile:

Hi rubbergash, nice spreadsheet!
Where in SoCal are you located?

Also, does anyone have details on GTI deals in the past?

52 Deals over the weekend with a handful of Hacker deals in the mix. All my specials will run until the end of the month. Come and pick something out.

See the deals: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Dustin
442-273-6566

Sign and Drive and Bonus Money on Atlas all ends tomorrow. Don’t wait on these deals especially if you want an Atlas. Subaru Leases remain strong, if you want an Outback come and get one while the inventory is still strong. There are no more 2019’s being made, and you will not see these ridiculous deals on 2020’s because it’s a brand new model.

See the May deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Dustin
442-273-6566

See new thread here: