Benedetto's Midwest Volvos - New Delivery program

Added a bunch of loaner XC60 demos - working on XC90 & V90CC units later today.

I will be in the office tomorrow to discuss.

1 Like

Line 4, 5 and 6 V90CC

24 Month w/ $1500 - $539

Costco - $449

FR or Loyalty + Costco - $379

FR + Loyalty + Costco - $309

FR + Loyalty + Costco w/ MSDS - $269

All plus tax w/ $1500 DAS.

2 Likes

If someone qualifies for all 3 and doesn’t take a V90CC, they’re certifiably crazy.

6 Likes

Great work as always Ben!

That’s the best car on the road for the money (for qualified buyers), hands down.

1 Like

How much does the payment go up for 36/12 with FR and Costco?

Line 7 V60CC - example of 24 month deal

24 Month w/ $1500 - $366

Costco - $279

FR or Loyalty + Costco - $213

FR + Loyalty + Costco - $149

FR + Loyalty + Costco w/ MSDS - $132

All plus tax w/ $1500 DAS.

That car is a STEAL!

4 Likes

that thing is so cheap that i would take it even in the Shit Brown colour.

4 Likes

Which line 7?

Fixed - V60CC

1 Like

hello . PM sent
Thank You

Wow!!!

1 Like

Put me next in line after the zillion people who messaged you! My dad said he doesn’t care about color or options or that it’s a demo at that price, and I’ll co-sign for the loyalty tri-fecta. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ready to move forward with one of the vehicles on your spreadsheet. How can we quickly move forward with this? You are out of appointments on your calendar for May. I’ve left voicemail and sent email. Please let me know.

For the really cheap price you have to be first responder. See if you can sign up for volunteer firefighter before closing the deal. Or maybe peace corps teach for america?

Don’t forget to get a doctor/ nursing job as well. Lawyers don’t qualify for special discounts.

1 Like

What if I was a lawyer teacher? Either way, my mom’s a nurse and they’re the one who need a car, so I would co-sign to give them loyalty. :slight_smile:

And actually remain a volunteer firefighter. Lord knows those departments need the help - I miss doing it every day.

3 Likes

Can conquest be substituted for loyalty albeit for less of a discount?

Unfortunately no - no conquest here

We sold our S80 a few months ago but still have it on our insurance for some reason (just discovered that when calling to drop the Q7 from our insurance we turned in. Will we still qualify for loyalty?