YEAR END SALE Update >> Hyundai & Subaru deals ONLY Florida

out of Elantra N line right now

First Responder Requirements for April: Only Nurse, Firefighter, Military, or Active Police Officer. Excludes Hospital or Medical field personnel other than Nurse

Hello can you tell me for this same car 12,000 miles and no money down what would be the best monthly price,

For 12k add roughly $11 to your monthly.
if you don’t pay the First month and tag, devide it by 35 and add it to your payment.

Example: if my posted number is $300+tax and you are transferring your tag, then decide 485 by 35. you add $14 to your payment. And add $11 for the mileage. your new payment is $325+tax

Call or text me for faster response
305-928-8166
Benjamin

I’m being asked by many about trade situations and if they are true…

Because of Covid, Auctions are doing great on used cars… It’s a great time to come out of your lease or finance cars if you are looking to upgrade your car. I have been successfully bringing people out of their leases with over a year and a half left on their contract, with no down payment and keeping their payments the same… Specially Hyundais and Kias

Send me your Vin, payoff and mileage and I’ll do the rest for you :+1:

Will you be having any Santa Fe SEL available for lease anytime soon? If so, what will the cost be? Thank you.

I have 6 Santa Fe left in my whole lot… 2 are SEL with Convenience pack.
Call me on my cell 305-928-8166
Thanks,
Benjamin

What do the SEL+convenience run?

Santa Fe SEL Conv. $418+tax with F+T 36x10 only in stock inventory… have one black with black and one blue with Black left

Would you be able to deliver a car to Orlando, FL?

My “hypothesis” :point_up_2: even worked on beemer! Got Andy out of an X2 with 14 months left on his lease, with absolute wash, no money got rolled in his new lease. Lowered his payment by $110 into a Kona Congrats Andy :+1:

costs around $400 or $11 added to your monthly

Got 4 more Tucson SE 2022s, give me a buzz before they fly off the shelf

Just got 6 Santa Fe SEs coming off a truck… First come first serve :+1:Catch them before they evaporate again!!

Do you have any new inventory or updated pricing for May? Thanks!

Updated the numbers based on May programs earlier this morning :point_up_2: *Just noticed I’d missed the topic, it’s fixed now!

What model are you looking for?
call or text me on my cell fro quicker response
305-928-8166
Benjamin

I am looking for a 2021 Tucson Ultimate or 2022 Tucson sel with convenience and premium package 36/12 and qualify for first responder incentive. I will text you tomorrow thanks!

New 2022 redesigned Kona is finally here :+1:

1 Like

I’m getting a ton of text about 22 Kona, unfortunately the lease program is not out yet. Jut retail as we speak… will update as soon as the program rolls out :+1:

What does the $1800 DAS for the Tucson Limited Hybrid cover?