🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

I have nothing currently in the northeast

Here’s hoping February is better on the :taco:. Just holding out as long as I can.

Even if it is good inventory is pretty much shot. Scroll up a few posts.

I have 2 tundras at msrp. Sr5 $50k and limited $56k. Dealer accepts loyalty (setf) of $500. Pick up or ship from the southeast.

Text if interested!

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

2 more 2022 tundras at msrp! North east region but can ship nationwide at your expense

I understand. Even though I’m in the northeast can I buy from any of the dealers you’re selling from? I can fly to anywhere and drive it back.

1 Like

Yes of course. But if my main dealer doesn’t have Tacoma’s then it’s gonna be bad all over. Their allocation is prob the highest in the region.

1 Like

No I’m actually considering one of these tundra deals you keep posting about.

1 Like

How much would that 56k tundra lease be? 36/12 in 07721, credit score 820

600ish with msds. 685 wo. Tax tags are included

These look sicckkkk! I would total rock one if it fit in my garage

What are the specs on the 48k Tundra that you just posted this afternoon? You posted specs from a 2021 Tundra.

Fixed. It’s just 22s now. I have 48k msrp on 2022s on my other inventory sheets.

1 Like

Interested in the Blue Tundra. Located in South FL. Do you have the sticker on it for the options list?

Please text me for a quote. The window sticker should be on the ad also.

SOLD!

$52,500 msrp dc tundra limited available at Msrp. Lease is available but no msds unfortunately so purchase might be better for this one. On the lot and ready to go!

Text if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

SOLD

2022 sienna Xle fwd 41500 msrp 8 pax in blueprint. $500 off msrp!!!

Deal is on the west coast so please consider shipping costs before contacting me.

Jim
215-359-6836

More 2022 tundras at msrp! These are located on the west coast so please factor in shipping costs.

Do you foresee such pricing on Sienna’s coming to the Northeast in the next month or 2?

I can’t even get siennas in the northeast so I don’t think they will be msrp soon.