🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Do you do financing also instead of lease?

1 Like

That was me asking for any Camry Hybrids :sweat_smile:

I have a white and cement tundra crewmax 4x2 available for

$340/mo + tax tags msds. 36/10. 41k msrp.

Text if interested

Jim
215-359-6836

Are 3rd party sales working for TFS leases?

Not since 8/1/21 from as far as I know.

2 Likes

Thank You!!!

Hi hpw much on lease of the red, ash sienna xle? Zip 98012

Looking for Toyota Camry XSE preferably with leather interior. 36/12k, zip 20147 VA. Thanks

Hi, anything for 2022 GR 86?

Any supra or 86?

SOLD

Last tundra sr5 crewmax 4x2. $390/mo tax tags fees included for most states. 36/10. Just msds due at signing.

Text for exact pricing.

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

Last of my taco inventory likely for awhile. I was told the next 2 allocations are drastically being cut which likely means higher pricing if I even have anything to sell. These are all due in end of august/early September so if you need a Tacoma now is the time in my opinion.

Sports and offrds start around 340/mo +tax tags msds. Add $40 without msds. 36/10

Text me with

Exact truck
Zip code
Miles per year
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

Hi,
Do you have any Higlander Xle for leasing of the list you mentioned in Massachusetts?
36 month
12,000 miles
0 down
Thanks in advance

Read post #1 here.

Hey Jim. My niece is looking for a C-HR. Do you have any and if so, do they lease ok?

SOLD

I have a taco sr become available in grey. Picture below is the same except this has tube steps as well.

$325/mo tax tags fees included for most states 36/10 lease. No msds needed!

Text if you want this. It won’t last!!! Tacoma’s are 100% going up in price next month if we even have any due to shutdowns. Lock this one in now!

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

SEPTEMBER TACOMA INVENTORY

If listed in green they should be arriving in the next week or so. Black or red are mid sept/early October.

Again I can not and will not make guarantees on what date the vehicle will arrive. If you’re in a rush buy one of the ones coming in early sept or buy one on a lot elsewhere for much much more $.

Text me for exact pricing. Click the picture for better resolution. If that doesn’t work message me and I’ll text or email the list to you.

Include:
Exact vehicle
Miles per year
Credit score
Zip code.

Jim
215-359-6836

SOLD

I have a $35,800 msrp Tacoma sr in silver available for sept delivery! This is the only sr I’m getting until possibly 2022. 4WD, double cab, v6. This will be around 340/mo tax tags fees included for most states. 36/10

Picture below isn’t exact vehicle but similar…

Text if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

A Honda dealer bought out my Highlander lease on 8/9, they are affiliated with a Toyota dealer but the purchaser was a Honda dealer

2 Likes

SOLD

Available immediately, on the lot now due to cancellation.

I have a Tacoma limited long bed army green. Very rare truck. This is around $400/mo + tax tags fees and msds for 36/10. $46k msrp

Text if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

4 Likes