MAY NISSAN DEALS! - NJ/NY/PA/CT - 2023 Nissan Offers - While Inventory Lasts!

NJ taxes used for this calculation. Please inquire for NY, CT, PA lease as the payment will differ slightly.

We work with ALL end of lease vehicles that you might have and can save you thousands in end of lease fees!

Wow! Lease’s are still terrible. When do you see things turning around?

1 Like

Where were you 2 months ago when these were $150 Less?

4 Likes

It’s hit or miss. Dependent on inventory levels. Couple months back, lot’s of Nissans on lots so the pricing was much better. Keep checking in, things change quickly.

My lease just ended.

Darn, the leases in March for Nissan were ‘insane’, as in $400/m on an Armada kind of insane

But your statement of

They weren’t a few weeks ago. They are sorta now.

What are you looking to get into next?

1 Like

The vehicle I have is a 2020 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4,MSRP was $46,200. I leased it through Ally, for $360, due at signing, and $360 per month for 39 months. That’s it! no other fees. Tax was included in the payments. So I’m looking for something similiar.

My Honda is due back in Nov, I am in the Market now for another SUV pathfinder SL. Please let me know as soon as a good lease comes in (sort of like what you daid was available last month)
I am currently paying $359/m for my Pilot. If we can get something close I will sign right away.

1 Like

I have a Green or Red Pathfinder SL available right now; what is your zip?

I am in Asbury NJ (not asbury park)…08802

With taxes and fees down; you’d be at $587 per month

Looking to Lease 2023 Nissan Pathfinder. Any offers please let me know. Located in PA

Looking for Nissan Leaf sv Plus

My oh my have times changed

There are SL’s available, would you be open to that?

Still looking?

Interested in SL for nissan Pathfinder.

SL’s are fine.

The way it looks, great deals are only a month or 2 away. Dealers Nationwide are hurting bad! Probably never see deals like 2020, but I would bet pretty close!

2 Likes