šŸ”„ MAY Jeep Deals (CDJR) - WRANGLER 4XE 15% OFF CLEARANCE SALE Rubicon 4xe $295/mo w/ Loyalty+Inceptions

I emailed you guys but havent heard anything.
I am interested about the grand Cherokee overland that you posted . Can someone get back at me ?

Thanks

1 Like

Absolutely! Iā€™ll look into it!

Is the acquisition fee waived on the 2022 GC 4xe Overland for 24 and 39 months?

Hi, just checking :grinning:
Any 2022 or 2023 GC base 4xe in stock?

Is treadlightly still considered as Jeep/Chrysler affiliate? If yes, can anyone in the family use it as long as having same address?

1 Like

It would have to be under the name of the primary on the lease. Yes it counts as affiliate!

A spouse can provide a marriage certificate to have a spouse be primary. Have used my wifeā€™s TL for deals in my name a couple times.

1 Like

Thereā€™s some elite hacking!

2 Likes

Better yet, put that on your Tinder profile. Youā€™ll have girls lining up for eligibility.

9 Likes

Sent an email for northeast

Its 2023 Grinder can work some too.

1 Like

Looking at picking up a CG 4xe asap if the numbers work. can someone reach out?

Limited availability, only have Overland and up trims on the ground unless you want to place an order.

Email me what you are looking for and include your zip code please and if you qualify for FCA Affiliate program discount

Matt@autoleaseninjas.com

-Matt

:zap: ITā€™S ELECTRIC - LOCK YOUR PAYMENT W THE GRAND CHEROKEE 4XE ORDER FLASH SALE

• TOTAL PROGRAM LOCKS NOW AVAILABLE
  • Money Factor - LOCKED :lock:
  • Residual - LOCKED :lock:
  • Incentives - LOCKED :lock:
  • $299 FEE VALID TIL EOD 5/26 11:59PM - USE CODE ā€˜ITSELECTRICā€™, everything after 5/26 11:59PM will be full $599 Fee
  • $99 Delivery counties listed at bottom
  • ONE PAY STARTING AT $10,152 INCLUDING TAXES AND FEES*
  • 2023 Grand Cherokee 4xe Base - Factory Order
  • 7.75% Discount, $599 Doc Fee
  • NY, NJ, CT, PA only

Example Deal - Change to Your MSRP (not net price)

VALID ON BASE TRIM GRAND CHEROKEE 4XE ONLY

CURRENT RESTRICTION ON BEIGE INTERIOR !

*One-pay lease based on 24/10k CCAP lease with Private Web Offer Coupon and Military/First Responder rebates based on NJ registered vehicles in the NEBC business center.

**Includes NJ taxes and fees with Inceptions due at signing. Includes $1,000 Private Web Coupon.

$99 DELIVERY COUNTIES
New Jersey

• Sussex, Passaic, Bergen, Warren, Morris, Essex, Hudson, Union, Somerset, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Burlington, Ocean, Camden, Gloucester

Pennsylvania

• Monroe, Carbon, Northampton, Lehigh, Bucks, Berks, Montgomery, Philadelphia, Delaware, Chester

New York

• Rockland, Queens, New York, Kings, Richmond (AKA NYC and Rockland County)

INSTRUCTIONS
1.) Go to Jeepā€™s Website and Build your GC 4xe: Build & Price a 2023 JeepĀ® Grand Cherokee Wl 4xe Today! | Jeep
2.) Click calculator (in example deal section) above and enter your msrp and local tax rate to calculate your payment
3.) Auto Ninjas - Car Leasing Services - Pay the fee here, fully refundable if order is not placed, or credit not approved
4.) Fill out this form to get in touch with Nathan regarding your build link, reg zip, miles preferences etc: Auto Ninjas | Contact Us

9 Likes

Are programs relatively consistent for 36 month leases or is 24 months far and away a better deal for the 4xe?

About $100/mo more for a 36 month

-Matt

Do you have any specials going on for the Jeep Grand Cherokee gas models?

Understood. Thank you for the quick response!

What rebates are you including in the 12,500? Is returning lessee there too?

Jeep rebates are according to your zip code. If you build it on the jeep website and click on the ā€œiā€ - you should be able to see all rebates. ALN has included the following rebates which you can see included in the picture, since it is advertised with NJ payments. The only other rebate is the jeep private offer for 1k which anyone can get from the Jeep website.

1 Like