šŸ”„ MAY Jeep Deals (CDJR) - WRANGLER 4XE 15% OFF CLEARANCE SALE Rubicon 4xe $295/mo w/ Loyalty+Inceptions

Any deals on a jeep compass? BTW good looks on the Grand Cherokee I leased through you! VERY HAPPY!!!

1 Like

Hey Guys weā€™re going to be posting up new discounts for the month tomorrow afternoon!

1 Like

I had been trying to get an in stock one a few days ago but didnā€™t hear back. Then paid the fee but couldnā€™t do the deal per the dealer since it was the 31st. I know Matt had something come up, but wanted to know what the rates were like since I canā€™t get the rebates that I had now. Trying to narrow this down tonight as I need to either do this or going to pick a different one up tomorrow. I know you must get flooded with emails. But trying to finish this so it can get done

Matt will get back to you first thing tomorrow morning - on top of a personal matter - it was his birthday today!

1 Like

Hi Anthony, as I tried to respectfully explain, you had not paid the fee to get the process started until 12:02PM on the last day of the month on Tuesday. That left me with less than 6 hours to have our dealership process an entire deal, get your car prepped, have paperworks and contracts ironed out and sent out, credit done and not only have a truck booked but have your car picked up by said driver on a trip that needs to go 1,600 miles to the middle of Maine which is not a common auto transport destination. Exactly an hour and a half later after you paid the fee at 1:32PM, I texted you to respectfully explain the dealership told me they donā€™t have enough time to do it and that we would need to wait until the following day, at which point as I also stated, if the numbers no longer made sense with Feb programs I would gladly refund your fee.

Let me know this morning if you want to take the Jeep or if you wish for me to send you a refund.

-Matt

16 Likes

Congratulations! Even if itā€™s thrown some spanners in some works!

Congrats Matt!

1 Like

Yoo, Happy Birthday and Congratulations!!!

1 Like

An unexpected child is a blessing man, CONGRATS!

3 Likes

ā€¦depending on who the father isā€¦j/k, congrats on all accounts

1 Like

Happy birthday and congrats on little ninja!

3 Likes

Weā€™re readyā€¦

1 Like

No, weā€™re not. Youā€™ll all see why shortly.

1 Like

Sounds ominous. Tell us more.

ā€¦the suspense

Weā€™ll make a large post about other models in a bit - but want to prioritize kicking off the month right! Any other models you can shoot Matt an email and weā€™ll get to them in the next 24-48 hours once everything is all set up for Feb.

Hereā€™s our first fast start special: Grand Cherokee Blowout, Promo $99 Fee Until 2/5 at 11:59PM, ORDERS ONLY

• 11% off, Base MF, Non Marked Up Acq Fee, Order Only Special with Affiliate on Grand Cherokee & GC-L Laredo 4x4, Altitude 4x4, Limited 4x4
  • Cheapest 3 Row SUV Option Period
  • $99 Broker Fee, Promo is limited specifically to these trims above, valid until 2/5 at 11:59PM EST, will revert back to $599 after, no exceptions to this.
  • NY/NJ/CT/Eastern PA Customers Only on This Promo. Shipping cost is $999 - $100 extra for home delivery, for shore/long island, more remote regions, may be a touch more.
  • Affiliate can be signed up with for tread lightly, must be a member 30 days prior to vehicle delivery - zero exceptions. Super easy to sign up, well worth the extra discount.

Grand Cherokee Calcs

Instructions

BUILD LINK FOR JEEP:: Build & Price Your New JeepĀ® SUV or Truck Today! | JeepĀ®
BUILD LINK FOR RAM: Build & Price Your New Ram Vehicle | Ram Trucks

To Inquire On Placing an Order

• 1.) Build your own jeep, links above :point_up:
  • 2.) UPDATE EACH CALCULATOR WITH YOUR BUILD MSRP & LOCAL TAX RATE. Use the MSRP (not the net price on the respective sites. Make sure you use the MSRP, and not the Net Price. You can find it by clicking the info button on the net price on the top right of your screen.
  • 3.) Email Matt@autoleaseninjas.com with:
    a.) Model of Interest & Build Link
    b.) Reg Zip Code
    c.) Lease Return/Trade Info
    d.) Miles Per Year
  • 4.) If youā€™re ready to place an order and donā€™t have any additional questions you can skip to the front of the line and pay your fee here to get it in right away: The Auto Ninjas LLC

__

• Disclosures: All calcā€™s include affiliate which can be signed up for 30 days in advance of pick up/delivery date for $99 (if you do not wish to do this, please subtract 2%). Rates & Residuals Lock, Rebates do not, but are usually similar over the course of most months.
3 Likes

Anything for local FL folk?

Weā€™ll post soon, but in the interim weā€™d like to run this special to build up allocations for specifically those units and are willing to work for free to do it more or less - but only until the end of weekend. Zero chance it continues (the customer today was a prime example of why its a ton of work). Who knows - may produce no orders. Time will tell.

2 Likes

Nice job offering a 3 row SUV at a fantastic price and essentially slashing your broker fee to almost nothing. For anybody out there who is lurking and hasnā€™t used a broker before, a broker fee is money very well spent.

2 Likes

These are great prices for the NY/NJ/CT/PA crew