🇺🇸 May Cadillac/Buick/GMC, XT6 demo blowout NYCLIFE Specials [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

, ,

Will do 20202020

Perfect look forward to seeing it! Post contract too!

Getting the vibe that you don’t think I have a real quote but I will post an update when I get it.

Nah, I just don’t think you are serious about buying a car. Here is what you’ve looked at over the past 4 months. Granted, I could always be wrong, but if you are pmming and posting on broker threads asking for help, this is info we can all see.

Jeep GC limited
Volvo XC90 T6R
Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum
Volvo XC90 T5 Momentum
Mazda of sorts
Alpha Guilia
Acura MDX Aspec
BMW X6
Dodge Durango
Audi Q8
GMC Yukon

3 Likes

Oh I’ve leased cars.
Got the Jeep for me dad. Found it for $20 less a month than anyone here offered. Leased X6 for brother. Found it less off this site. I wanted Xc90 or mdx for me and a friend and prices weren’t in budget but I will be getting a Yukon now and will post photos when I do

I’d love to be proven wrong but I don’t think that you are getting that kind of deal on one of these without taxes and fees in addition to first month due at signing. And that’s with loyalty, and the GM Buypower bonus included. I suppose if you had a large amount of regular Buypower rewards too that you could get close, but nobody is getting 17% off a Yukon before incentives.

2 Likes

@nyclife I don’t see Feb deals for Buick or GMC, but looking for a 2020 Acadia SLT 39/12 in Satin Steel NJ

:us: :us: :us: :us:SOME BLOWOUT SPECIALS, good until Monday. Must have non-gm lease in household.

2020 GMC Terrain Denali AWD, $345+ tax, $2500 DAS, 39/10
45k msrp, loaded.

2020 GMC Canyon Denali AWD, $349 + tax, $2500 DAS, 39/10
45k msrp,

2020 GMC Yukon SLE AWD, $538 + tax, $2500 DAS, 39/10
55k msrp, all the right stuff on this one

2020 Buick Encore Preferred, $179+ tax, $2500 DAS, 39/10

Note the Canyon denali is a one off deal, no other incentives can be applied to it!

Canyon Denali Spec

Terrain Denali Spec

Yukon SLE Spec

These are all looking pretty tasty, especially for anyone who has a Buypower bonus burning a hole in their pocket. Use it or lose it! The bonus alone is worth about 30 a month. Does Buypower count as an incentive towards the Canyon one-off? Or is that considered cash down and separate?

I’m fairly certain that is considered cash down and is separate, however, I would have to double check. This is an autoshow car so there is a little bit more discount!

I have a crazy CT6 demo lined up for next month, fingers crossed the programs get better.

1 Like

Well I’d say hope for Asian Conquest, but Cadillac seems to be immune to most of the normal GM incentives anyway, they run in their own little world. I think I need to behave myself for a while anyway and figure out what to do with 3 cars! Next winter is going to pose some interesting questions with my Acadia, possible pull ahead, Costco, Buypower, etc, etc.

1 Like

Just bringing this to the bottom:
:us: :us: :us: :us:SOME BLOWOUT SPECIALS, good until Monday. Must have non-gm lease in household.

2020 GMC Terrain Denali AWD, $345+ tax , $2500 DAS, 39/10
45k msrp, loaded.

2020 GMC Canyon Denali AWD, $349 + tax , $2500 DAS, 39/10
45k msrp,

2020 GMC Yukon SLE AWD, $538 + tax , $2500 DAS, 39/10
55k msrp, all the right stuff on this one

2020 Buick Encore Preferred, $179+ tax , $2500 DAS, 39/10

Anything for the Acadia or Enclave? We need a 3rd row and are very actively looking.

Please help!

In Illinois. Looking for Yukon Denali or Escalade. Anything available? Ready to sign ASAP!!

Please PM me, must be signed for in person!

Sorry, i am new to this. How would I PM u? I thought I was signed in…

March numbers are the same!!!