fl
il
nj
alfa-romeo
suv
pa
ny
bmw

Hi everyone! Thank you for helping me again claim the salesman of the month award here at my dealership. I know some people get sick of hearing this, but it’s true and I am very thankful to the LH community for the help this past year. Back to the good news now. I received the new incentives and I am very excited to quote for May. Also, if everyone could answer these questions when requesting a quote it would make things much easier on me and help me provide an even quicker quote.

My promise still stays the same. I won’t waste anyone’s time and promise only to provide accurate information and exploit exceptional customer service. Check my reviews on Lease Hackr and on Google @ Auto Express Fiat Alfa Romeo Of Erie. Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

• Full name and address with zip-code
• Who is your Employer? Spouses employer? I will personally check to see if your employer qualifies for Affiliate rewards. This is a chance for you to save more money.
• Can you tell me your color preferences and equipment preferences for your new car? You can also go to our website and select a Stock number that works best for you? (Most popular option)
• How many miles a year do you need?
• Do you currently have any leased, or owned FCA vehicles in your household?
Link to my website- https://www.autoexpressalfaromeooferie.com/

It’s very important that I get all of these questions answered to provide Quick and Accurate quotes.

Thanks again for the opportunity

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap: Representing Erie PA for the big world! Good luck this month :smiley:

1 Like

Are the new incentives significantly better than April…? Seemed like there weren’t any deals last month, so wanted to see if there’s been much movement.

I might be back in touch via text

any nums for the gulia on 24 months / 24k miles?

They look good if you have FCA loyalty, returning lessee, or both.

Can you email me with answers to the provided questions, along with a stock#? I will be sure to get back to you in the order received.

Thank you

emailed you yesterday - be great if you can get back to me today. cheers!

I’ve had better luck texting him.

1 Like

If you could email the answers to all the questions listed above, I would love to quote you. Here is a link to my website.

Took delivery of my 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti AWD today. Justin and Co were tremendous to work with. Everything was handled for me. It was a painless experience from quote to shipping to delivery.

I highly recommend him.

2 Likes

Is it true that there is no longer lease support for 2018 models?

1 Like

I am interested in getting a AR, PM me what you have now.

Ty

split this topic #15

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

That is correct. No more lease support on 2018s…

Fwiw im one year into my stelvio ti sport with 20 inch rims…one thousand drive off and 480 a month for 36 months…this is a very fun, passionate and sporty cuv. My daily is a corvette z51 m6 and the alfa is the family transport. One year in…the car is perfect and was a great choice. I highly recommend the alfa stelvio ti sport on 20s and sport seats…wife loves her 60th birthday and 25 th anniversary gift…even more now than ever and its been a full year of ownership…big win!

3 Likes

Hello,

Can you please share the MSRP and mileage usage of your lease (I assume 10k a year)? Also, what region are you in? I’m considering a 2019 Stelvio Ti; am in NJ. Thanks.

I too live in northern NJ. I personally found that Larchmont Alfa was wonderful to work with. (Larchmont NY is about 20 minutes from the tappan zee bridge . Msrp was 48 grand.

I was in and out in 15 minutes. I leased a 2018 bright red stelvio ti sport with the 20 inch rims. I get a ton of compliments as does my wife.

The vehicle is a hoot to drive. It’s very peppy and fun.

I gave $1000 drove off. (Tax tags everything included) and I.pay 480 a month for 36 months. 10k a year which is more than enough for our needs.

The lease was I believe through Ally.

Any other questions just shoot me your phone number and a time you would like to speak.

Best wishes

Jonathan

Would you be able to share the name of the sales person you worked with? May thanks