Febuary 2022 Florida Miami & Tampa Toyota Lease Programs updated

A post was merged into an existing topic: Miami, Tampa FL Toyota Dealer

Just wanted to give everyone an update, today is the last day for Toyota’s programs and incentives will be out tomorrow with what the factory will be doing, Everything will get updated in the system for Wednesday Tom is off both Tuesday and Wed but will be getting everything updated.

What does that mean?

Toyota Lexus normally gives a few days after the month ends so their new numbers don’t start right on the 1st of the month but instead later on. In this case on the fourth of the month.

2 Likes

the link is now up to date for this month.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Miami, Tampa FL Toyota Dealer

Hi, didnt see any deal listed for the Venza. Are you out of stock?

Hi I do not have any Venza in stock currently for this month.

Hi @RockyStadiumToyota do you have an estimate on when you’ll be getting Tacoma trds back in stock?

We will have some tacoma coming in next month. The best thing to do will be to reach out to Tom on the 2nd when programs come out.

Incentives and programs will be out today once we get everything loaded out I will post in here to let you know it is all live, inventory will be thin this month.

2 Likes

The link is now all up to date. Please reach out to Tom if there is something you are looking for that is not there.

Hi,
How do I connect with someone regarding a lease from Miami?

Hi @bman98 Tom’s information is above with the link and it is also 352-428-1464

But thats Tampa area. I’m not looking for additional transportation charges to Miami.

I think they can deliver to Miami free of charge.

correct Miami is out of the 150 miles we will deliver at no charge you are more than welcome to come into the store and pick the vehicle up yourself at no charge, this has been that way since we have been involved with this great community. But lets please try to keep this thread free of this you can always reach out directly to us.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Miami, Tampa FL Toyota Dealer

The Programs are updated now for July there may be some minor tweeks come the 6th depending on what South East Toyota does with their incentive programs. As Always the link for the programs is at the top of the page and feel free to reach out to Tom Directly his cell is 352-428-1464 during normal hrs or Tjones@stadiumtoyota.com any time.

I can’t get into the link. copy and pasted the pw multiple times, ensured no spaces were there, no luck.