May 2020 SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

How about the 2019 Black GTI SE you have in stock?

And out of curiosity, do the sportwagen’s/alltrack’s lease better then GTI’s?

If you are looking at GTI’s, Alltracks and Sportwagens, you probably aren’t quite ready to go. Not of those 3 models Lease particularly well. Sweet spot for VW is Jetta, Tiguan, Atlas.

OK,

I have 3 remaining 2019 Jettas in stock. 2 Jetta SEL and the last 2019 GLI. I have gone extra deep on these 3 cars as per the boss. They are on a first come first served basis. They are all Silver. This is as good as it’s gonna get on these units.

See them here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals May 2020

Do Not Wait on these deals.

Call or Text me if you need a VW or Subaru. Lease or Purchase.

Seth
Hacker Hotline: 442-273-6566

All deals are Straight Fire. Only two 2019 Jettas left on the ground. All Subaru deals are hot hot hot. My Outback supply is down to under 30 days.

See all the deals here: May 2020 SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

Do Not Wait on these deals.

Seth

Hi Seth, I’ve been trying to contact you regarding a WRX Premium model. Let me know when is a good time for you to talk.

Thank you!

Hey boss, is that 9000 off msrp for the e-golf including the 7500 rebate?

No you still get the $7500.

Been trying to call, looking at leasing new forester. Can you email me at danielgreenhomes@gmail.com?

Dan

I was off today, back at it at 9am tomorrow and I can hook you up then.

@rubbergash Looking forward to working with you tomorrow!

@MapDude I have your White Premium WRX deal up on the spreadsheet. It is stock number: 1383L. Call me or text me to set up an appoint.

Seth
442-273-6566

I am in the office all week. Let me know what Forester you are looking for.

The deals are hot, and the inventory is getting sold down. I would urge anyone that wants a car to take advantage of these deals before the good stock is gone. I am down to a 20 Day supply of Outbacks with none inbound.

See the deals here: May 2020 Subaru and VW SOCAL Hacker deals.

Seth

Just want to give a shout out to Seth and his team for hooking me up with a new forester today! We turned in our old Forester and got a new one. The whole process was pleasant and no BS. We were in and out in about an hour, best leasing experience I’ve had in a long time! Thank you Seth

2 Likes

We got some extra sauce on remaining e-Golfs. We are now $9500 off on a purchase, and the Lease just got really sweet.

See all the deals here: May 2020 Subaru and VW SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Seth

OK,

Here we go. I dare you to Lease and Arteon. I will give you $10,000 off MSRP to do so. I put my 2019 Arteon R-Line in Triple Black up on the sheet to wet your whistle. It is the prettiest car in my inventory, and I am offering it at $10,000 off sticker. What a world!

I also put a 2019 Jetta SE up on the sheet that has extra sauce on it. I only have one. I have three 2019 Jetta’s left, and they are unbelievable lease deals.

See all the deals here: May 2020 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

We have been Super Busy. We are running Covid Hours everyday 9-6 on an appointment basis only.

Seth

Do you deal with Nevada by chance. No love for us, lol

I can help you on a purchase, but not a lease if you live outside the state of California.

Yeah I was waiting to sell my car first, which I just did this morning and would like to pick something up this weekend. I want the GTI but wife wants the more room.

Last Post going into the big Holiday Weekend. We have gone xtra deep on all Foresters in stock. We are down to our last 28 Outbacks. The VW deals are smoking hot especially the remaining 2019’s left in stock.

See all the deals here: May 2020 SOCAL Subaru and VW Lease Hacker Deals

We have been Super Busy. We are running Covid Hours everyday 9-6 on an appointment basis only.

Seth