May 2020 SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

Just Getting May Started. VW and Subaru Lease Deals Remain Strong.

We are open 7 days a week 9-6 by appointment only.

If you want to lease a VW or Subaru we are here for you.

If you live out of state or want to kick tires you are in the wrong place.

Please be patient as the spreadsheet is just getting going.

See it here: May 2020 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Call me if you need a VW or Subaru. Lease or Purchase.

Seth
442-273-6566

1 Like

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

Forester Base and Outback Premium added to the spreadsheet. Don’t worry, the spreadsheet will get filled in as the Month goes on. The deals are hot.

See them here: May 2020 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

FYI: We are in the middle of a Pandemic. We are running Limited Hours 9-6 Mon-Sun and handling deals on a appointment basis.

That being said, let’s try to be decent human beings. There has been a bunch of name calling on this forum directed at myself, and at other Dealers and Brokers. We are doing the best we can under these difficult circumstances.

Call or Text me if you need a VW or Subaru. Lease or Purchase.

Seth
Hacker Hotline: 442-273-6566

I put an e-Golf on the Spreadsheet for you. It comes in way under 1%, or Purchase it for $9000 off MSRP.

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

Can you please add a 2.5i Limited Outback to your spreadsheet?

@willhainlen, The Limited Outback has been added to the spreadsheet for you and it comes in well under 1% like all the Outbacks right now.

You can see all the VW and Subaru Deals Here: May 2020 VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

I want to stress that Outback inventory is good right now, but THERE ARE NONE inbound because of the factory being closed.

Do Not Wait on these deals.

Seth

I am wondering what is lease rate for Atlas Cross Sport with AWD?

Can you add a base WRX to the spreadsheet?

Jetta R-Line has a similar MSRP to the SE trim. Would the numbers be pretty close? I’d appreciate if the R-Line was added to the spreadsheet!

The numbers are exactly the same based on the MSRP.

I added my cheapest Crosstrek to the sheet. Come and get a car before the inventory gets poached. We have no units on the way because the factories are closed. What you see is what you get.

See all the deals here:

May 2020 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Do Not Wait on these deals.

Seth

Any chance you can add a VW GTI SE?

@createisbad I like that your first post on the Forum is on a Saturday Night at Midnight, you must really be frothing for a GTI. I will throw one up today once I get to work. Are you looking for an Automatic or a Manual?

1 Like

My guess would have been “shitfaced.”

1 Like

@rubbergash manual

I do not have an SE Manuals in stock, Sorry.

I wouldn’t be interested in an auto but curious to see what the payment would be. Thanks

If I was “shit faced” I would be trying for a 765lt instead of a GTI LOL…

2 Likes