May 2019 Audi thread by SamAudiBH

Please call me at 949-222-1010 to discuss

Anything on the 2019 q3?

due July 1st

Hi do you have any base model Q5’s? If so, can you give me a breakdown? 3 year lease, 0 down, 7500 miles per year.

yes please call me at 949-222-1010

what’s your email ? and what’s your zip ?

Sam is a great guy! Can vouch for him being easy to deal with and a person of his word!

2 Likes

Wanted to post a quick review for @Samaudibh . We were looking for an S5 Sportback but had a hard time finding the specific car we wanted. Sam went above and beyond looking for the car throughout CA; we eventually found the exact car we liked and picked it up on Sunday.

Highly recommended for anyone looking for an Audi in CA!

2 Likes

@AK91 what were your final numbers? Thanks

What are the terms on the R8?

I’m sorry the car has been sold

No problem, thank you for letting me know.

I got the R8 :rofl::joy:

So you are the one I need to fight now. Do I really even want to know how good the lease was?

He made me sign a NDA. Everyone in the place was in disgust… :man_shrugging:t2:

LOL!!! Love it. Congrats then. I am late to the party as usual, but best believe I am going to be on here daily from now on!

Hey Sam. Hope is well. I want to lease a rs5 for 15000 miles a year for 3 years. I am looking at the black optic package, RS Driver assistance package, Nappa Leather package and Dynamic package. Thanks

What did the S5 sportback numbers look like?

Ok Sam, SQ5 36/10k miles. White exterior preferably; interior can be any color. Let me know what kind of numbers.

Any deals on offer on R8?
I’m In the market for one of these: i8, 911 or R8.