Maximizing a 4 series lease, some stacking questions

Hello everyone! Many leases under my belt, but the wife would really like a new 4 series (save comments on new grill for some other thread), and I’ve read about so many different discounts. Trying to understand what can stack - I have or potentially could have the following:

Loyalty
Penfed
Costco

Have also read about OL code, but do not have one. We are open to waiting until April or May, so any discount we could obtain in a 60-70 day window would work.

Are there other discounts I’m missing?

Can someone shed light on whether these are stackable?

Thanks in advance!

The bmw wiki thread will answer these questions for you

1 Like

The issue isn’t the grille, it’s the crazy high payment currently. If you want to be smart about it wait until supply catches up (and demand drops) and BMWFS makes a better program.

1 Like

NTM, Virginia tax on sales price

1 Like

This part is absolutely brutal.

Costco means nothing. There is no Costco bmw discount.

Loyalty and penfed stack.

1 Like

Ok, thank you. So, I think I’ve got everything possible on the incentive side…

Penfed $500
Recent grad $1000
Loyalty $500 this month, but varies
Lease cash $1500 this month

They don’t seem to be selling well, anyone think the incentives will improve over the next month or two? The MF isn’t bad - .00086, and a 10-12% discount is doable. If the Loyalty or Lease incentive goes up there is a good deal to be had…

They actually are selling decently well, believe it or not. I know I’ve sold quite a few, and every time I check inventory, there are more gone and more new ones.

Your best bet is to order because you can lock in this month’s terms and incentives, and then if they improve before delivery, you can take advantage of those. This month should be the worst it could possibly be in that case, because you’re locked in if they do get worse, like losing incentives or the residual dropping again.

3 Likes

10-12 aint doable on a custom convertible… I tried… went to multiple dealers… allocations are scarce. 10-12 on in stock maybe and it seems you need to use a broker for 10-12 deals, I think would be hard for a regular person to get 11-12 %. If you are looking at a custom car with scarce allocations, you won’t get 10-12 %

Maybe I missed it but I didn’t see the OP mention convertible.

1 Like

Definitely do not want a convertible. Either 430i rwd or m440ix

1 Like

My recent experience with an in-stock M340 in socal was pretty much the same thing.

Needed a broker to get -10% pre-incentive, and the closest he got was 0.00106 on the MF. They offered -9% with the 0.00086, but it seems like this is where the line was being drawn in the sand.

he or she said 4 series and that includes coupes and convertibles… he or she didn’t mention a coupe either.

oh ok… hopefully you can find a good deal. and the grill is very very nice,… I think it looks nice

I think where I’m at right now is .00086, 11% off and about $3500 in incentives. On a 57k 430i that’s $599 per month tax included with 0 drive off. It isn’t cheap, but it definitely isn’t crazy.

Is that truly 11% off or are they clawing some of it back with a massive dealer fee?

Just because you weren’t able to doesn’t mean it’s not doable.

There are brokers listing custom builds for M440 verts/coupes at 10%/11%.

2 Likes

The fees are very much in line with, or perhaps just a shade higher than I’ve paid in the past. Certainly nothing that I would consider a claw back of the discount. When I finalize, I’ll share information, but from all of the numbers I’ve got I’m at $599 (Virginia tax included, which is enormous) for a nearly 58K msrp vehicle with only first month at signing (I misspoke earlier with zero drive-off). So $599 at pick up, $599 a month for 35 more months.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.