Math Check - 2020 Honda Odyssey Touring

I’m not sure why the blind Odyssey deal hate. I’ve seen at least 2 really good deals on here lately.

What’s the $1k incentive? Lease cash should be baked into the dealer discount. I am shopping for an EXL w RES Odyssey right now and decided to wait for next month and hope they drop this horrid MF. My best offer was $501 pretax (14% off MSRP w the $1k dealer cash) for a $0 sign and drive.

Good for the particular model yes, but a 600 dollar payment for an odyssey elite is a lot for a 50k minivan.

I think I figured out where I got my math wrong. Since it’s a true $0DAS, they’re just rolling that first payment into the Cap Cost. Adding my estimated $550 payment to the Cap Cost brings me right around where the dealer currently is. Mystery solved.

Was trying to see if I had room to work this deal lower, but it’s not looking likely at this point. Currently looking into the Pacifica Limited, since it seems to have better lease terms.

Thanks for the info, folks!

It’s not even a $50k Elite, it’s a $46K Touring.

What’s the $1k incentive?

I was referring to other deals we have seen. I remember someone with an Elite for around 600, which was pretty good.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2019-honda-odyssey-elite-560-monthly-0-das/237152?u=supakimchee

Damn, that’s actually really good.

It’s the lease cash, I just break it out in my calculations so I can see how much they’re discounting MSRP before incentives. It’s all included in the Adj Cap Cost in the equation though.

Ahh ok. So your selling price is before the $1k incentive. It is a Honda to dealer incentive so it isn’t taxed and should be included in the dealer discount (better for you this way), but not all dealers will process it correctly.

Price check and recommendations for improvement please:

Odyssey Elite - South Florida
36 month/10k miles
under 10 miles
comes with tint, wheel locks and some other things like paint protection, trunk storage

MF: .00086
Residual 57% ($27596.55)
Loyalty and Healthcare incentives = $1500 total incentive
Tier one credit

MSRP: $48,415
Selling Price: $40,341.16
Acq fee $595
Inception fees: $1493.60 (Added to Cap)
$500 healthcare incentive applied in the Cap Cost breakdown. (other $1000 applied elsewhere)
Total Cap Cost: $41,929.76
Tax 7%
DAS $490
Monthly payment $489.99 {457.93 + 32.06 tax}

1 Like

Take it before someone else does

Thanks. Should be done tomorrow. They have a few in inventory and were willing to do it in whichever color/combo. Will update once in possession.

Awesome deal. Welcome to the Ody club!

Big discount. Enjoy the van!

Geeze, I didn’t realize minivans go up to $50k nowadays…

Solid ody deal. Drive it like you stole it… well it is a minivan…

1 Like

Thanks all!

Can you add the $500 Costco cash card to sweeten the deal?

I haven’t mentioned it yet. Figure they just have to submit the paperwork once I give them the form.

1 Like

FWIW, I leased an Elite 36/12 in July of 2019 for $550 a month with $0 down +TTF.