Maserati Ghibli lease SoCal

Hello everyone
Havent seen any threads here on Ghiblis in a while. Anyway, reached out to 2 socal dealers that are always mentioned as favorites (Santa Monica and Anaheim) and they basically said $0 down $598 + tax on a $76-77k model for 36m/10k. It’s more or less their advertised deals on their website.

Seeing that some dealers in Socal still have new unsold 2018s on the lots, and expensive out of pocket maintenance thats not included during the lease period (ie: i keep hearing about the brake jobs on these), clearly Maserati is doing something wrong with their cars, and Id like to capitalize on that. Almost 3 years ago I successfully leased my 2016 Jaguar F Type ($67k msrp) for $0 down $359+tax per month (36m/10k) so Im inclined to steal my next lease too :slight_smile:

Looking for advice or direction on a Ghibli lease. I am ready to lease now, or by mid March at the latest when the Jag goes back.

Thank you all

Not only are they doing something wrong, this car soldiers on mostly unchanged since 2014, unless I’m mistaken.

Not sure who the joke’s on if one “takes advantage” of leasing a FCA car priced in the 70’s that should be in the 40’s . . .

:bat:

1 Like

I agree with :bat: on this one. There’s really not much appealing on the current Ghibli. I honestly like the interior, but this things performance is terrible compared to the competition.

Now, for $500/mo tax included and 0 down with some kind of heavily discounted pre-paid maintenance, I’d go for it just to say I have a Maserati :rofl:

4 Likes

The reason your F-TYPE lease was so good had to do with its residual value at the time. Sadly the same can’t be said for the Ghibli; in fact you can find a used one for like $22K.

2 Likes

It’s Chrysler 300 with Maserati’s shell :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

There was a good one recently,

but go on…

Building them?

So no shame in the game, but don’t terrorize the poor Maserati sales people who haven’t sold one for a while.

You need to decide if you’re leasing this check engine light NOW or in March. I understand “if the deal is good enough” but don’t waste your time and theirs. You can spend every minute between now and March not getting the deal you want. Get a realistic target and a walk away number and if you get to your realistic number, sign and drive.

You can do your homework (“dO yOuR hOmEwOrK”) on residual/mf/incentives from Edmunds. TrueCar can give you an idea what these fine machines are being stolen for. Run it through the calculator to know what levers you have to pull.

2 Likes

A base Ghibli around $450 , or an S around $550, would be a good deal to me

If your original post is their advertised price, that should tell you there’s room for negotiations. If you like the car and you can hack a deal, go for it. There’s not a lot of love here for FCA cars, as you can see.

1 Like

Looks like they started advertising what they quoted you. Honestly, if I wasn’t in my Alfa for another year I’d jump all over this (don’t judge me I’ve always loved Maserati lol)

1 Like

If you mean to say that the Ghibli’s chassis/platform is related to the 300’s, you are completely wrong.

The Ghibli doesn’t do anything for me, but, if you really want one, this is a pretty painless way to do it. :wink:

1 Like