Maserati Ghibli Lease Promotion

Enjoy your SQ4. It is a great car. Live in Sport mode, for the neighbor’s sake…

Your deal is good, but I was able to do a bit better 18 months ago on a 2017 MY. Also, what did you do about maintenance? The scheduled maintenance is very pricy. Usually, they offer a pre-paid maintenance package and roll it into the cost of the lease. I purchased the pre-paid maintenance for something like $1,400 (first two services), and it bumped my total monthly from $712 to $754.

1 Like

So you got rid of the down payment (Good!) but the payment went up $100 including tax. Definitely better than the original offer. Not every dealer is willing to go $20k off and it would cost you to ship the car from SoCal if you found a better deal there.

1 Like

Could you reply please to tell if my plan is a crazy idea.

I am living in the East Coast.
I cannot find a good lease deal for Ghibli base or Ghibli S model MY18 or MY19 around here.

I am considering to getting a good lease deal from West Coast SoCal dealers then transport the vehicle to the East Coast.

Is it worth to do that?
Thank you.

P.S.
In the past, I spent $1400 just for tranporting my previous german vehicle when I was moving to the East Coast from the West Coast.

Might work out for you if you:

1. Find a dealer willing to sell to your out of state, get it registered and licensed to your state.
  2. Cost of shipping the car cross country - use USHIP.com to get bidders - around $2000 to ship a car in an enclosed truck. Remember an exposed transport cross country is cheaper but will result in damage on winter roads.
  3. Deal with your state motor vehicle’s: smog, tags, and taxes.
1 Like

Dont use uship…my .02

it depends on how anal he is about the car, not sure what kind of wear and tear coverage maserati has but it would be worth it for curb rash and scratches
Some u-ship companies are straight up garbage and inflate their ratings on uship but have much lower ratings on yelp, but there are some decent companies there.

Personally I would never ship a leased car under $100k in an enclosed trailer unless its in the middle of winter or will be traveling through mountainous areas with snow/ice or northern states where snow/ice is comming in november/december. Also you can ask that the dealership ceramic coat the sides of the car if you are really anal about chips, small scratches etc. Shipping in an enclosed trailer can be as dangerous as an open trailer, car above could be leaking fluid, door dings when pulling the car in and the driver trying to get out, etc etc. There are plenty of horror stories both ways of shipping cars. Not to scare you or anything.

1 Like

Your dang right lol