Maserati and chase 7% off

https://www.maseratiusa.com/maserati…e=701570000018

Thought I would share.

7 Likes

How do you fill out the phone number form entry? That’s not working for me

Use a different browser.

Maserati North America Relationship Program | Registration confirmed

Dear PhantomCypher,
we are pleased to confirm that your registration has been successfully confirmed. Your promo code is: XXXXXXX valid until 10/09/2018

Best regards.
The Maserati Team

I hope this brings out some decent Ghibli deals…

Just use full phone number including area code. It automatically adds a 1 to the front.

Is this basically 7% off Msrp plus incentives? Or an additional 7% off whatever you can negotiate? If it’s the former it’s prety useless, if it’s the latter then definitely excellent.

“Chase customers can receive a special savings of 7% plus all applicable promotional and sales incentives available at the time of purchase or lease of a new 2018 Ghibli, Levante, Quattroporte, or GranTurismo.”

It appears to be on top. Has anybody tried this? I might be tempted to do this.

In theory does this push the lease discount from %15-20 to 20-30%?

That is the real question. We should be able to get a base model for under $500 if this is on top of all other discounts.

Wish I could transfer my Hellcat lease, so much fun but getting itchy feet and want a new car! I wonder how long it would take for someone to take over my $520 (was $509) a month lease for my Challenger Hellcat!

I’ve asked a question to an la area dealer. I’ll advise

2 Likes

Dang - if it was a Charger, I’d be interested…

What happened

What lease incentives are there on the Ghibli?

Probably less time than it took to ask the question. :wink:

(As long as you have decent miles left on it)

1 Like

Spoke to my local Maserati, Devon pa. They said they’re unsure about the exact offer details, but assured me they will get me 7% off. Haha. I said it needs to be off the negotiated price after incentives

Filled out that online form and immediately got one of those canned “Hi! I see you’re interested in a GranTurismo? Is there a good way to get in touch with you regarding your interest?” from a local dealer. Nothing in regards to any Chase offer.

Ugh…

Filled it out got my code instantly as soon as I clicked submit.

I chose the Ghibli and also got the code as soon as I hit submit. Maybe no love for the gran tourismo?