March VW and Subaru Hacker Deals: SOCAL

volkswagen
subaru

Are you able to “reverse engineer” my lease now that you know it’s at BUY RATE?!?!?

Not 100% but it will do for now. I didn’t expect full push back on this conversation so I will leave this conversation at that.
I had a couple more question but I won’t take any more of your time since I won’t be buying from you.

Looking for best deal on Subaru Outback or Forester with eyesight.
Can you add the base Forester and Outback for 12k/36 months? Also, is maintenance included for the first 24 months? If I buy from you and bring the car up to NoCal would that ok?
TIA!:heart:

First thing you need to do is pick a car.

Can you update the Tiguan S lease with 10k and 12k miles please?

10K adds $9 per month and 12K adds an additional $9 per month.

Hello, can you add WRX to the sheet. Please and thank you!

OK,

Your WRX Lease is up there. It’s looking good this month. ALL Subarus are enhanced this month, and all the Volume VW’s have great factory support.

We were #1 on the West Coast in both Growth, and % above objective for February and we want to keep it rolling.

See the deals here:

Call or Text me to set up an appointment: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Dustin
442-273-6566

Hello- can you also add the Forester with 10k or 12k miles to your list please?

Rubbergash, can you add 2019 VW GTI S/Rabbit DSG to the list? Thank you!

Did the Golf R magically get better for leasing this month?
Figured I’d ask :smiley:

LOL thats funny

@rubbergash I’m interested. However, help me out here, apologies if I’m not understanding something fundamental.

If I take the sale price and subtract out the residual, that is what I am paying for the car over the lease correct (plus interest and tax)? That means $25,944 - $16,759 = $9,185 - $869 drive offs = $8,316.

If I then divide that by the 36 months I get $231. My question is, what else is in the $320 number, am I paying almost $100 in interest?

Again, forgive me if I’m missing something here. Thanks!

Interest, registration, dealer doc fee, acquisition fee ect.

Hacker Worthy Deal up on the sheet today.

Subaru Impreza Sedan Automatic. $633 Total Drive Offs down, $197 per month plus tax. That’s an awesome deal on an All Wheel Drive Car!

Going for all the records this month, come in and be a part of the fun.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Call or Text me to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

Can you add Subaru Outback base 12k/ 36 mo?

Interested in the Impreza deal. Phoenix residents okay to fly in and pick up?

Yes, as long as you take delivery at the dealer.

You Hacker Deal is up on a base Outback. It is the best deal I have ever seen on an Outback, and I would be willing to bet the best Lease out there for an AWD SUV.

See it here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Call or Text me to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

I also have 5 in stock.

The Outback really is killer this month.

Serious question - Edmunds is reporting the 36/10 residual for the Outback 3.6R Limited is 62% this month. Can you confirm?