PLEASE CLOSE, NEW APRIL ONE WILL START SOON New 2019 Lexus NX300 AWD base $MSRP $40k, $319+tax, 1st month, doc, reg, bank and MSDs DAS 10k/36month [other colors and options available]

, , , ,

@nextlevelautobrokers how much with das rolled in?

Would you like me to go on your computer and check the ā€œzero drive offā€box for you?
:thinking:

3 Likes

why would anybody want NAV, the 2019s have apple car play

1 Like

If you dont have an iphone and have an android?

Right, sorry :slight_smile:

Then itā€™s time to become an Apple fanboy! :rofl:
Getting an iPhone is way less than adding nav to this car

Iā€™d take it for 15% off MSRP. Its not coming off as a very hot deal especially when they donā€™t take any MSDs

Why stop at 15%ā€¦do I hear 20%? 25?

1 Like

What kind of a discount is 11% With zero drive off we have a score of 7.2 Thats supposed to be a good deal?

For those who actually shopping for one, itā€™s good. Donā€™t rely too much of the scoreā€¦even scores over 20 can be an average deal. :thinking:

Soā€¦ if you REALLY need a car and wanā€™t a Lexus NX, this is supposedly a good deal? First time Iā€™m hearing of this model having a cult following.

1 Like

LOL ill need 17% off msrp :slight_smile:

Tax rate (%) needs to be entered as 8.875, not 0.08875

:confused: Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m seeing what you are seeing

My bad

20 char

Interested in MA!!

definitely a better month than last

1 Like

I am interested in the version with comfort package and I live in NJ. Please provide me with contact details.

can you please give me a PM regards to this or please give me a contact information? NJ and very interested in this deal

1 Like

Seems like number got better for March. :smiley:

Looking close to this for next month. I hope this good number continues til April-May. My current lease ends on July and might want to turn in early looking at this :stuck_out_tongue: