🛻 MAR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

I’m leasing a 2018 Toyota Tundra TRD Sport package. MSRP was $44,988. I’m currently about halfway into the 36 month lease at $619/mo 12k miles per year. I’m seeing that the 2020 Tundras have much better lease deals. Is it worth trying to get out of this lease deal even with the negative equity it might bring or am I stuck riding it out til the end of the lease?

Ouch. Yeah you would be under $350 on a $50k msrp 2020. So it might be worth seeing what carvana or vroom will offer

1 Like

I’m heading up to Toyota now to see what my options are to get out of the lease. My wife’s highlander lease ends next week so we are looking at getting her a Sienna. Maybe they will take my truck in with minimal negative equity and I can get a 2020 Tundra and a 2020 Sienna at a much better price. Just praying for not too much negative equity.

I can get you 16%+ off a new sienna. Roll the negative equity into that and lease a new tundra. Sienna makes more sense to buy

2 Likes

Aren’t dealerships closed on Sundays

Not in all states…

Sounds like it’s going to be hard to get out of the lease early. Manager said Tundra lease on a new one will be around $550/mo with new lease, no rollover. Zip code 77386

You got a poor deal on the first one. I assume that dealership only uses Toyota Financial Services, where Tundras do lease poorly.

Alternative banks (Ally and US Bank) are considerably better than TFS for Tundras (see Jims deals).

1 Like

I see that now! Yes it was leased through TFS. Looks like I’m going to be stuck with it for another 1.5 yrs.

1 Like

Go on vroom or carvana. See what they offer vs what you owe. We can roll Neg equity into the new one if it makes sense. Tundras hold value. You might only be a few thou negative

1 Like

Which bed configurations are available for CrewMax Tundras? Also, do they have tow hitch and spray-on bedliner standard?

Don’t be lazy. Go on www.toyota.com and find out.

7 Likes

Just did. What about the tow hitch/bedliner? Can’t seem to find the answer on their site.

Spray on bedliner and hitch came standard on mine.

hitch is standard. Liners are not, Ive seen 55k 1794s come with out a liner. That being said most of my sr5s do have liners

nice, what color is this?

It’s Magnetic Gray Metallic, not to be confused with the Gun Metallic from my Titan.
Some people don’t even realize it’s a different truck.

My Wife had a 2015 Sienna. Dependable, but drives like a boat.

Boulderdash! A minivan is most certainly a sportscar in disguise.

1 Like

She has a Honda Pilot now, states too cool for the Minivan.
Also acknowledges that she misses it sometimes, especially
the sliding doors.