🛻 APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

That’s a 7pax

Have another Sequioa pro at msrp+ 9k. Broker fee included. Black on red

Pa pickup or shipping nationwide. Comps are in the 100-110k range

1 Like

I was letting you know that there is no $2k incentive on that bz4x in NY, it’s only $500 since the msrp is over $42k.

Ok sales manager told me an extra 2k. So if you want it I’ll have leverage to get an extra 2k off.

1 Like

IIRC It’s based on the base MSRP so the bz4X should still get $2k. You can see the list here.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Jrouleau426 Reviews Specializes in Toyota, National leasing and purchasing deals!

Which tundra model is $5700 off? Are they in the NE? Are they best leasing through TFS, Ally or…?

I know it’s a little tough in the beginning especially bc there’s no inventory on the lot. Waiting for the vehicle you want can be tough and anxiety inducing. Thanks for trusting the process and enjoy!

1 Like

This month I’m closer to 5k off bc we just don’t have nearly as much inventory as last. Sr5 is the best deals but most models I can be around 4-5k off. Gas models are discounted more then hybrid. Higher msrp I can usually discount more as there’s more profit baked into the invoice on those.

I have a blue 1794 on the lot now I can do 5700 off. When/if they hit the lot I can usually get the most discount. But that’s not often and the best builds/colors sell in advance

Some discounted vehicles in Pa.

Text if interested

Jim
215-359-6836

Have a Sequioa capstone coming in mid April. Msrp+5k

Tax tags doc fee. 1k broker fee

Text if interested

Jim
215-359-6836

Sienna platinum at msrp+ 4k. Fee included!

Must be picked up today by 9pm or wire transfer completed in eastern pa

Text asap

Jim

215-359-6836

1 Like

Fwd sienna limited due in may at msrp+ 1k fee!

White/tan 54k msrp

Text asap

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

I have a Camry se black on black on the lot now in Pa for 2k off msrp!

33k msrp has cold weather moonroof/prem audio and cp.

Text

Jim
215-359-6836

Xle prem rav blk/blk 2k off msrp!

Jim
215-359-6836

Oh get out of here?! I read it as any car you buy over $42k was $500, but now that I re-read, I think you’re right, only the base msrp matters.

sorry @Jrouleau426, it appears that bz4x does have $2k!

1 Like

I dont keep track of the state incentives so was just regurgitating the dealers offer. All good!

3 Likes

I’m gonna discount my inbound and instock gas tundras around $5000 now.

Hybrids around $4500 off!

Text asap to lock in the best colors and get an exact quote.

Tax tags $449 doc fee and $1k broker fee on these not included.

1-140 are in stock or due in this month. The rest should be April.

Jim
215-359-6836

Come on 4Runner 4x4 deals! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Really looking forward to hopefully getting a tundra from you and trading in my wife’s Subaru which we text about the other day. Thanks again!

1 Like