March Madness Alfa Romeo Deals!

Not to sound repetitive, but wow! Thanks again to everyone helping me achieve yet another plaque for salesman of the month. That is 20 months running and I couldn’t be more grateful! I am ready to quote for March. I still have a few 2018 Giulia’s left that I can be pretty aggressive on and the 2019 lease is not shabby if you qualify for an affiliate discount + FCA loyalty. You can email me @ jsutton_aepeach@yahoo.com or call/text 814-504-0544 . Also, if everyone could answer these questions when requesting a quote it would make things much easier on me and help me provide an even quicker quote.

My promise still stays the same. I won’t waste anyone’s time and promise only to provide accurate information and exploit exceptional customer service. Check my reviews on Lease Hackr and on Google @ Auto Express Fiat Alfa Romeo Of Erie. Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

• Full name and address with zip-code
• Who is your Employer? Spouses employer? I will personally check to see if your employer qualifies for Affiliate rewards. This is a chance for you to save more money.
• Can you tell me your color preferences and equipment preferences for your new car? You can also go to our website and select a Stock number that works best for you.
• How many miles a year do you need?
• Do you currently lease any FCA vehicles? If it’s a lease, when does the lease end and who is is Leased through? Do you own/lease a Maserati, Acura, Audi, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mercedes, Cadillac, Lincoln or Porsche? Again, if it’s a Lease please let me know when it ends and who it’s leased through.

It’s very important that I get all of these questions answered to provide Quick and Accurate quotes.

Thanks again for the opportunity

1 Like

Emailing you now!

1 Like

Just sent you an email.

1 Like

@Justin_Sutton sent you an email @7 PM EST. Thanks

1 Like

Kenny, I emailed you yesterday. Hoping you got it…

Just got back in the office. I have about 15 quote requests. I will be in touch today…

Thank you