šŸ”„ APRIL Jeep Deals (CDJR) - GC 4xe $312/mo w/ Loyalty; $245/mo Hornet PHEV w/ Conquest; + Inceptions DAS

Hello; how did the numbers change (% off MSRP, MF, residual, etc) this month for the '23 4xe? Still looking at the Summit model. Thank you.

Which trim? May be able to grab an inbound unit but allocations are really tight this month

1 Like

Higher RV, higher mf, less rebates. So 23s are more expensive, for sure, but still good value

Got it, thanks. Also dropped you an email. I know you guys are regrouping from last month :slight_smile:

@AutoNinjas Any incoming GCs 4x4 Laredo L, or Durango 4x4 GT Plus?

Noticed your Jeep GC deals but donā€™t see GC L. Looking for GC L Limited/Overland. Iā€™m located in FL. Please email yenidgonza@yahoo.es
Thanks

Can someone provide the best point of contact email for Jeeps?

Instructions are in the 1st post.

Thanks, I was told alberto@shopautoninjas.com is the current contact for Jeeps. Not reflected in the first post.

1 Like

This is the best point of contact - we will get to all inquiries tomorrow morning!

@Samp99 - email Alberto. As i mentioned earlier, inventory is very light again, especially on Grand Cherokees

1 Like

Going to Try Something New - This Weekend Only, A Group Buy w Free Shipping In Honor Of March Madness :basketball:

• Wranglers (Gas)
  • Grand Cherokees (Gas)
  • Durangos
  • Rams (1500s)
  • Pacificas
  • Pacifica PHEV/Wrangler 4xe

0 voters

Hereā€™s how it works

• You decide which models we do a flash sale on
  • Whichever 2 Win - Weā€™ll do Custom Order Discounts equal to or in excess of 12% off MSRP.
  • For the first time, FREE shipping/delivery to Metro Philadelphia, NJ, and Metro NYC Areas
  • More Remote Areas may be a small additional charge (ex: Super Deep Long Island)
  • Polls will close at Midnight Tonight, This Promo is this weekend only - Valid till 11:59PM 3/20 DOES NOT APPLY RETROACTIVELY OR TO FUTURE DEALS - NO EXCEPTIONS
  • We Need two full truckloads to make the math work so we need 16 Deals - Letā€™s Push! Shouldnā€™t have a problem hitting the quota!
  • Have some neighbors or friends? Share the deal with them and get $100 off the broker fee for each person who joins in on the group buy!
  • Broker Fee on These will be $599

Lastly - Who does everyone have winning the Tournament!?

1 Like

Gonzagaā€¦ Although I did throw 5 bucks on Furman to win it all at +50000 before the start :rofl:. Work some magic on my US Bank Gladiator and Iā€™m most likely in if youā€™re doing Grand Cherokee/GCL/GC 4xe deals worth pursuing, especially if thereā€™s free shipping.

1 Like

Unbelievable game

Looks like GCs will win one of the two spots based on results so far. Overwhelming favorite

1 Like

Will these be available for NC as well? Also would you have the lease terms for us to see once a pick is announced? Thanks!

Nationwide?

1 Like

Can you ship to CA? And if so, can the lease be priced with the current CA lease incentives?

Any idea on what the average time frame from grand cherokee orders are right now?

Grand Cherokees have been getting built extremely quickly, have had a couple land in 4 weeks from date of order (exceptions, not the rule of course). Also seems to be the lower optioned builds coming the quickest right now.

-Matt

1 Like

KU Rock Chalk

Want to emphasize this - usually seeing anywhere from 4-14 weeks with probably about 8 being the median time