🔥 APRIL Jeep Deals (CDJR) - GC 4xe $312/mo w/ Loyalty; $245/mo Hornet PHEV w/ Conquest; + Inceptions DAS

:jack_o_lantern: OCTOBER 3-ROW FLASH DEAL :ghost:

13% DISCOUNT ON STELLANTIS 3 ROW FACTORY ORDERS - ENDS 10/30 @ MIDNIGHT!
Must have Affiliate program - 11.5% without

• Grand Cherokee L
  • Pacifica
  • Wagoneer
  • Grand Wagoneer

Sample Leases
*Requires Valid Affiliate Code - 11.5% Discount Without

Transport - Guaranteed Rates Regardless of Gas Prices at Time of Delivery!

• Flat-rate Florida Home Delivery - $399
  • Metro NYC (NY/NJ/CT/Eastern PA) - $999 To Westchester NY office, or $1299 Home Delivery
  • Flat Shipping of $1999 to anywhere in CA
  • For efficiency & logistical purposes: *Must pick-up or ship through us

Rates & Programs Disclosure - PLEASE READ :open_book:

• All Rates Quoted are based on today’s current, existing lease programs - this is subject to change based on final month of delivery.
  • We guarantee the DISCOUNT ONLY on factory orders, unless otherwise explicitly agreed.
  • Vehicles with valid “Special Lease Programs” (aka subvented by the manufacturer/lender) are eligible to have a program lock - this is NOT guaranteed in all situations, please confirm before ordering your vehicle.
  • All Wagoneer & Grand Wagoneer will be quoted with 2022 programs as there are not currently 2023 programs available - because of this, there will be NO program locks for these orders, quotes are for example purposes only.

Contact Process
If you know what you want, have your build link ready, are comfortable with the discount, and want to submit your order asap: Here’s the link to do so!

If you have some more questions that you need answered you can do the following

• 1.) Pick out vehicle of interest
  • 2.) View Calculator Tab, Insert Local Tax Rate & Configure Deal
  • 3.) Email nick@autoleaseninjas.com with:
    a.) Model of Interest
    b.) Build Link
    c.) Reg Zip Code
    d.) Lease Return/Trade Info
    e.) Miles Per Year
1 Like

any deals on rams ?

Yep - email nick!

Any Sahara 4xe left?

Yep a few - email nick@autoleaseninjas.com

Do you offer a .00168 tier 1 mf on the Jeep wrangler 4xe? Or just the standard 0.0024 or .00268 MF?

We can only offer the rates available at the time of delivery, neither us nor the dealer has control over that. We do not mark up the rates and if you do a one pay you can take a money factor reduction of .00072 in most cases so perhaps that is what you are referencing? There are no .00168 buy rates available that I can see no matter what tier.

-Matt

I just joined this forum last night. I saw that there was a 11% discount on custom orders for the 2023 Jeep Wrangler 4xe. Am I too late to place that order with that discount?

Yes you’re too late for that, we run flash sales as regularly as we can but in agreement with our dealers for doing those deals for limited runs. Right now we have 13% off on third row products, 8.5% off on Wrangler 4xe.

-Matt

Can you let me know what are third row products and quote for NJ with Penfed and Costco

You can email Nick@autoleaseninjas.com for a personalized quote, but there are no current additional discounts for Penfed or Costco on these and the final rebates and programs will be based on month of delivery if a standard lease program.

-Matt

Hey @AutoNinjas, before continue offering this deal, please ask the people from your CDJR dealership in Orlando to be more transparent with your customers, we pay the broker fee to avoid going ‘back and forth’ with them for days. They are hiding the numbers, being shady and slow in the process. Cannot recommend you, nor your dealership, unfortunately.

1 Like

Hey Richard,

It’s been brought to our attention that recently one of the finance managers had been acting in bad faith, and was canned today.

If anyone has questions, or want us to review each and every contract to make sure everything is lined up as promised we’re happy and committed to do so.

Please privately cc myself and matt so that were personally looped in and we’ll make sure that any outstanding matters are resolved.
thomas@autoleaseninjas.com
matt@autoleaseninjas.com

1 Like

Im interested in one of the 4Xe’s you guys show that are inbound. I live in NY. I am sending Nick an email. Its coming from aaron.beller@impexsurgical.com. If he doesnt get it. Have him check his spam.

1 Like

Do we need affiliate at time of order or just before signing to get the 13% off?

Dan Cummins dodge in Kentucky . Ask for Hellcat Jesus Jake . You’ll get 10k off invoice

Jake hasn’t been there since at least May

Wow that’s sad ! Where did he go ?

Landed with a new dealer… that has a small fraction of the hellcat allocations while his old shop has a ton.

https://www.hellcat.org/threads/hellcat-jesus-is-back-baby.253314/

Hi everyone, if anyone still needs assistance placing an order for the sale please email Matt@autoleaseninjas.com with all of your details. Please include your full name, zip, exact build link and preferred deal structure.

-Matt